VALENTINES DAY SPECIAL. Smut

Requested by —> 

Lams...Again-

John had been waiting in anticipation all day. Alex mentioned a surprise. And by his tone, it seemed that the surprise was for AFTER Pip went to bed.. John had FINALLY put the boy to bed...after a melatonin gummy. He walked into the bedroom, locked the door, and stopped right in his tracks to see the sight of his husband...

"I- Alex holy sh1t."

"Surprise~"

John looked at his husband in pure awe

John looked at his husband in pure awe.  Alex got worried. 

"Y-You don't like it?"

"I LOVE IT-" 

John said before smothering Alex in kisses. He lifted his husband by the thighs and laid him on the bed.

-small time skip cause I'm lazy as f-ck.-

John pinned Alex's wrists in place with one hand. Kinky I know right? John had already done all  the stuff, c0nd0m, stretching, and then...actually let's see shall we? John grabbed Alex's bucking him and started thrusting. Alex's moans were quiet and breathless. They intensified and got louder and lewder as John thrusted deeper, harder, and faster, eventually sending Alex over the edge, grabbing onto John's shoulders, panting and moans more femininely.

"J-Jacky I-I'm- F*CK~! RIGHT THERE~!" 

John kissed Alex's cheek before abusing that spot, making the smaller man scream in pleasure.. and eventually c*m. So did John.. into the c0nd0m. They're not having another baby folks...yet. John pulled out and laid on Alex's stomach, like a pillow. "So did you like your present~?" Alex asked, tiredly. "I loved it Ally, and I love you~" "Love you too." They shared a quick peck on the lips before falling asleep.

OKAY YOU KINKY F-CKS IT'S OVER BEGONE.