Grump for cuddles

Poly!Rev + Burr

*floof: Floofy cuddles in bed–

Aaron likes the cuddles but doesn't wanna admit it?*

Requested by ——>

Demon AU

This is going to be pretty short bc I'm really tired B) but I'm making more soooooo

Aaron walked into his partners in bed holding each other tiredly. Alex looked up and smiled.

"Hey Ronnie-" Alex said, he looked like he just woke up.

"Don't call me that.. w-what're you doing..?" Aaron asked,tying his long locs up into a low bun(Yes he has locs, kiss my ass), long days work leaves him too lazy to put his bonnet on, so Laf, of course they remember, sneak it on to Aaron when he's asleep, then go back to sleep himself, it's sweet.

"Cuddling..! Come on..!" Alex smiled, he was the only one with straight hair, Hercules put it into a braid for him at night.

Aaron lets out a soft scowl before taking off his shoes and going to change into soft pajamas. Alex pouted. "Pleeeeeeeeeease?"

Aaron groaned. "Fine, fine." Aaron approached them, only for Laf to scoop him up into the pile. Of course, John was snoring into a pillow obnoxiously. Alex kissed Aaron's cheek. "Isn't this nice."

"C-Cramped."

"But warm~!" Alex smiled.

Alex nuzzled his nose into Aaron's shoulder and went back to sleep as his horns and tail slowly de-spawned, the scales on his face remained. Aaron scowled as Bane spawned and appeared in his face from his horn.

"Alex was right, this is very nice." They said, showing off a shadowy smile.

"Oh shut the fuck up Bane.." Aaron responded, rolling his eyes. Bane gave everyone including Aaron a soft peck on the forehead before inhabiting the dog shaped plush Hercules made and going to sleep. Aaron's horn slowly disappeared, however his tail started to wag, before disappearing too. He slowly fell asleep as well. And like clock work, Marquis woke up, took out Aaron's bun and slipped his dark purple bonnet on for him. He turned to the dog bed next to them. "Good night to you too, Bane."

Bane let out a soft chitter in response.