◾ Want My Ana Back ◾

"What the fuck Chase

"What the fuck Chase." Miles growls as I enter our room. "What was that little stunt you just pulled?" 

"I don't man. I honestly don't know" I huff and sit on the edge of the bed, burring my face in my hands.

"You're such a fucking idiot. You know that. I don't know why, but every time some thing good comes your way, you make your life mission to push it away from your life." He paces up and down the room, scolding me

"What if I say I wanted this good part to stick around." I finally say.

"What?" He stops. Confusion mixing in his anger filled eyes.

"I like Ana, Miles. I really do. I don't know what got into me back there, but trust me, I never wanted to hurt her. I can never do that. Not intentionally at least." I sigh. 

"Oh god." Miles runs his hand through his hair and sits beside me. "You sure about this. Sure this is not just some fling." 

"I've never felt this way for no one. She makes me happy just by being around and her mere smile turns my worst day into a gleeful one." 

"I'll see what I can do. But for now, stay away from her. You hurt her pretty bad this time." I nod and walk into the shower. 

The next day, everyone was ready in the lobby to go back home. Ana is with Sabrina, smiling a fake smile. I really fucked up this time. I made her cry. I hurt her. I wouldn't be surprised if she never wants to see my face again. I probably deserve that. Fuck. I don't want that. I want her. I want her to stand by me and irritate me with the most random thought in her mind. I want to hear her laugh at the lamest joke, Miles can crack. I want my Ana back. 

The whole bus ride, she didn't even look at me. When she was not talking to Rena, she was staring out of the window, deep in her thoughts. I'd be okay if she yells at me and slaps me right across the face. On the plane, Sabrina sits with me and Miles with her. 

"She likes you. You know that right."

"What?" I turn to her confused.

"Ana. She really likes you. But she's too stubborn to accept it out loud." 

"I hurt her Rena. There's no way I can get her back." I frown while looking at my hands, fiddling with the bracelet she gave.

"I'm sorry to burst your bubble, but my girl has been through worse. She is strong as hell. She might be upset, but still there's a part of her who wants you to explain it all to her." If that's true then I want nothing more than to talk to her. Even if I have to throw her over my shoulder and take her home with me, I'll do it.

~*~

"Hungover much?" Miles chimes as I remove my sunglasses

"Hungover much?" Miles chimes as I remove my sunglasses. My head hurts as his voice rings in my ear. 

"Mind keeping it down Carson. I have a severe headache." He laughs.

"How did you even get that bottle of vodka." 

"Rena and I smuggled it from the beach house. But don't tell Chase." I smirk at him. We literally had to bribe Grace to not tell Chase, when she caught us in the celler.

"Your secret is safe with me." He pretends to zip his lips. "How you holding up." 

"Better than I thought." I chuckle a bit. Miles gives me a sad smile and takes my hand in his. 

               "I know you like him Ana. And trust me when I say he's sorry." I scoff at that. Of course he's sorry. Everyone is just sorry these days. 

"I don't care. He can do what ever he feels like why should I care." 

"My point exactly. I know it hurts but, my sweet little Ana, its not like you are his girlfriend. He's still a single guy." I open my mouth to protest but close it when nothing comes out. Miles got a point though. Its not like I'm his girlfriend or anything. Just because I like him doesn't mean I have him reserved to me. At least not yet. 

My anger starts to fade away as I think more about it. Why didn't I see it that way. "You are the best. You know that." I smile at Miles, giving him a quick kiss on the cheek. 

"I know. Now go talk to him and send my girlfriend back to me." I laugh at his sudden authority. Our teachers have dozed off, so I don't think They'd mind if we switch seats. Unbuckling my seat belt, I walk over to his seat. "Aw, this one's so cute. Send it to me." Rena chimes as he shows her something on his phone. 

"Rena... Miles' calling you." I inform. She turns and looks back at him.

"Oh. Okay." Smiling goofily she jogs back to Miles, while I take a seat next to Chase. 

"Hey." 

"Hi." He greets back, still looking a bit shocked. 

"Its okay Carter, its just me. I'm not here to murder you." I chuckle lightly.

"Yeah. Its you."

"Anyways, I wanted to remind you that I still owe you that coffee date." I bite my bottom lip to hold back a smile, but fail miserably. "Just for the record, you're not forgiven unless you give me a valid explanation." 

"Of course. Until then, I want you to know that I'm so sorry. I really didn't mean to hurt you." Our eyes lock as I look for any sign for amusement in them. He actually means it. Good for him. 

"Okay. Now, I need to take a nap. I have a headache." I nod and close my eyes while slumping into my seat. 

           "A bottle of vodka was meant to do that." My head instantly snap's in Chase's direction. He laughs as my cheeks flood with warmth, turning them pink. 

"How... you know what, I don't even wanna know." I sigh and slump back into my seat, still feeling embarrassed. I hear him chuckle, and the next moment he wraps his fingers around my wrist and pulls me onto his shoulder. Sighing, I rest my head on his shoulder and let his familiar cologne wrap around me. The last thing I remember before drifting off into a slumber, is a kiss on my head and a sigh of relief.