◾ Ana-Banana ◾

"Mom

"Mom..?" 

"Yes darling." She replies from the kitchen, probably preparing for the dinner. 

"I'll be at Miles' today. Don't wait for me." I inform. Its finally the weekend and also the time to party. 

"Okay." She smiles at me while stirring the contents of the pot.

I'm about to head out, when I remember I don't have my phone. Sprinting back to my room I see it sitting on my desk. But before I have a chance to leave, a very fascinating site catches my eye from the window of the room opposite to mine.

Wow.

She looks breathtakingly hot, in that wine color strappy V-neck top, over a white mini skirt, paired with ankle length heeled boots. Before I can register, what I'm doing, I find myself standing in her balcony. 

"Oh good. Now you can drive me to Miles' house." Ana smiles through the mirror while applying some gloss. 

Today, the usual wavy hair are sitting on her shoulders in soft curls. I literally have to force myself to look away.

"You clean up well, Carter." She smirks looking me up and down.

"You checking me out?" Ana just shrugs to that and disappears into her closet, returning with a black leather jacket, covering her exposed arms. What are you doing to me, Clarke. I'm not the kind of a guy who stares at a girl just because she looks beautiful. I don't feel like kissing them only because their lips look softer than a feather. 

What kind of is voodoo is this? 

"You okay?" Her voice snaps me out of my daze.

"Hmm...? Yeah.... I'm fine." 

"Sure?"

"Mmm-Hmm." I nod and change the subject. "Where are your parents?"

"At work. Classic them." She rolls her eyes.

"Lets go then." The party is gonna be fun, I'm going to have fun. But there's one thing for sure. I'll have a hard time keeping my eyes off of this beauty tonight.