◾ A Peperoni Pizza ◾

Okay

Okay... so I don't remember falling asleep, but I definitely did not sleep with my light weight dumbbells on my chest. Also, since when did they start smelling like sweet strawberries.

I open my eyes to the delicious scent and see her sprawled over me. A smile instantly makes its way onto my face at her innocent, carefree face. God she's beautiful. 

"Ana... Ana wake up." I shake her a bit by the shoulder, while my other arm stays fixed around her small waist. She shuffles under my grip and says;

"A peperoni pizza." A What? I chuckle.

"I'll order you one, but first get off me." My sleepy head buries her head into my chest and sighs. Suddenly, as if coming back to her senses, her body stiffens and her head crooks up. 

"What are you doing in my bed minion." Ana scolds and falls on the other side from over me.

"Your bed? Ours would me much better, sweetheart." I tease her, propping on my elbow and smirking down at her. 

Realization dawns upon her and she instantly sits up. "Wait... this is not my bed. Its not even my room." She thinks aloud in her morning voice. 

"Good morning Baby girl." Her eyebrows knot together and her face turns into a cringy expression. I know she hates it when I call her that. But somewhere deep down, I know she likes it too. Who doesn't like nicknames. Even the most weird ones she calls me with, make me smile. Not because I like them, but because they sound good coming out of her mouth.

"What time is it?" Ana asks stretching her legs and arms. 

"10." I reply. Humming in response, she gets off the bed and starts walking towards the window.

"I'm gonna sleep some more, but feel free to join me for lunch." the words get muffled into a yawn, making me laugh. 

"Just don't fall and break your neck Clarke." I laugh. She flips the bird at me in return and jumps into her balcony. Shaking my head, I grab my phone and see it stacked with texts and missed calls from Miles. I miss school for a day and that's how my phone blows up. I reply back and head downstairs for breakfast.

 As promised, I join Ana for lunch. We order some pizza and watch movies. After a 3 hour long nap on her couch, I go back to my room and do my homework which my bestfriend was smart enough to bring for me.

 After a 3 hour long nap on her couch, I go back to my room and do my homework which my bestfriend was smart enough to bring for me