▪️ Milady ▪️

"This is so beautiful

"This is so beautiful." I smile, looking at the Eiffel tower. Chase brought me to an open restaurant just at the foot of the structure. The weather is pleasant too. And by pleasant I mean, neither its windy nor its snowing. We take a seat somewhere in the middle.

"Milady." Chase nods, and pulls out my chair for me.

"Thank you." I smile and sit down. Just when he takes a seat, a boy probably a bit older than us, dressed in a black tux and with a white towel on his left forearm appears. We order a light meal with some lattes. The guy nods with a smile and leaves.

"Okay... lover boy. Time for a photo." I say and pull out my phone. Chase being Chase, instantly poses for the camera, looking fine as fuck in those sunglasses.

We both click a lot of pictures, before our food arrives. I was just staring at the last selfie I just took with him. Before I snapped this one, I tried to make a joke, so that I could get a spontaneous picture of us both. However, it didn't work. Chase is looking at me with a small lope sided smile, his eyebrows raised in a 'Really Ana' way, while I'm laughing like a maniac at my own pathetic joke.

"Where to next?" I question, while keeping my phone to the side and digging into my french toast. And trust me, it tastes like heaven. I can literally eat this for the rest of my life.

"I was thinking about going to the Louvre Museum. And on the way back to the hotel, maybe we can check out the Arc De Triomphe."

"Sounds cool to me. But we're not driving. Lets take the streets." I smile, earning a smile and a nod from Chase.

So as planned, we both checked out the museum, which may I add was terrific. We walked around the place, looking at all the art pieces displayed there. By the time we finished looking around the museum, it was still too early to go home, so Chase and I decided to make detour. Before visiting the arc, we went to the Palace of Versailles. We visited a local bakery and I had my first croissant with some other sweet things whose names were quite tricky and fancy. But they all were worth a chef's kiss.

I am mesmerized by the beauty of this city. It has captivated me in a way that I just don't want to snap out of it.

After a long day, Chase and I finally decide to head back. We take a tram to go back to where Chase parked the car and as I am sitting with my head resting on Chase's shoulder, staring at the passing by scenery, the kids sitting in the front start fighting over a lollipop.

"I told you, its mine." The boy says in French.

"No its mine. I licked it first." The other one, who looks like his brother argues back. I quietly laugh, and look over to Chase to find him already tuned into the argument. The two young men fight for a while, but make a truce when their mother promises to buy them separate ones. It's almost time for sunset, and the sky has started to turn inky. "I love this place, Chase." I sigh, clinging onto his arm. "Its just so beautiful."