◾ She Said Yes ◾

"Morning Lily

"Morning Lily. Morning Mr. Carter." I chime as I enter the kitchen.

"Morning hon." They both reply and Lily gives me quick kiss on my cheek. I love this women so much. 

"What you doing old man?" I ask while taking a seat on the kitchen island. 
   "Hey... who you calling old." Mr. Carter glares playfully and ruffles my hair. I giggle and steal a grape from his fruit salad. 

"Where's Chase at? He's suppose to take me dress shopping." I inquire.

"He's still sleeping." Lily chuckles. 
    "But its almost 11." I did wake up late and had to get ready within 30 minutes, coz I thought he'd be waiting. 

"I'll wake him up." She says but I beat her to it. 

"Its fine. I got this." I say and walk upstairs to his room. I open his door and see Chase sprawled on the bed. He is lying on his stomach with his arms wrapped around a pillow. The bracelet I gave him still around his wrist. He's not wearing any shirt, allowing me a drool worthy view of his perfectly sculpted back. Smiling goofily, I get under the covers next to him and run a finger from his shoulder to his arm, earning a light groan. 

"Wake up dummy head. You were suppose to take me shopping an hour ago." I say while playing with his messy hair. 
   "5 more minutes." He grumbles in his morning husky voice. Which may I add, is the sexiest sound. 

"No. Wake up. Now." I demand. But Chase snakes an arm around my waist and pulls me closer to him, burring his face in my neck. I giggle when his breath tickles my skin. 
   "I love that strawberry perfume. You should wear that more often." He says while placing a kiss on the base of my neck. A shiver runs down my spine, at the gesture. Why does he have this affect on me. I just hate the way I love the reactions he gets out of me with a simple touch. 

"Chase wake up." I try to push him away. Key word; try. He being the first rate jack ass he is, pulls me on top of him. His hands hold me in my place while mine stay fixed on his warm chest. 

"Good morning baby girl." He chimes while tucking a loose strand of my hair behind my ear. "All set for our date I see."

"Its not a date Carter." I roll my eyes and sit up. My legs now straddling his waist. His hands slide off from my waist and settle on my thighs. My fingers gently run along his abs, but he grabs my hand and sits up. I slide onto his lap and curl my arms around his neck. 

"What is it Carter." I ask smirking, knowing exactly what's wrong. 
   "Don't act smart with me Clarke. I can make you scream my name with a mere touch." He smirks back, and my cheeks turn the darkest shade of pink. "Also, I can get used to you being on the top." He whispers in my ear, his breath fanning my skin. 

"Shut up." I scold and get off his lap. But my eyes go as wide as saucers when I realize what he meant. "You're so dead." I try to hit him, but Chase jumps off his bed and runs downstairs. "I'll kill you." I yell after him, while sprinting down the wooden steps.