◾ Spin The Bottle ◾

"That was hilarious Mr

"That was hilarious Mr. Carson." Mrs. Smith says while all of us laugh our asses off to the short story Miles just shared with us. I've heard it quite some times now, but man, I can't help but laugh every time I hear it. 

After dinner, the bonfire was lit and we all sat around it talking and sharing moments. Ana is sitting with Rena and some other girls, across from me and Miles. The warm glow of the fire lights up her skin, while the soft breeze plays with her hair. She catches my eye, and just smiles and looks away. 

"Okay people. You are finally moving towards ending your senior year. A week from now, everyone of you will be applying for colleges and the next thing we know, you are in your graduation robes with those diplomas in hand." Mrs. Smith sighs as she walks around the fire like in the classroom.

"So today, I want you to think and share something that you'd keep really close to your heart for the next coming years. Ms. Whitmore? How about we start with you." 

Cassidy puts down her cup and looks around. Sighing, she begins. "Everyone knows I've never been a saint. I've made mistakes; a lot of them to be honest. I also had to pay price for them. Only this time it costed me my bestfriends." She wipes a tear off of her cheek. Rena and Ana look with concerned eyes at their 'friend' but don't say anything. So Cassi continues. "I hope, one day, you forgive me."

"Well that was really moving Ms. Whitmore I hope you and your friends end up on better terms by the end of the year." Mrs. Smith smile apologetically at her and scans the circle for the next candidate. "Okay... Mr. Carter, would you like to go next?"

"Uhm, Sure." I nod. "Well, this year has been one hell of a ride for me. Along that ride, I made a friend. A friend, who helped through some bad times and shared some crazy moments with me." My eyes meet Ana's and she's smiling at me. "So yeah, I think I'd like to keep that friend and the friendship close to me for the coming years." Miles and Rena burst into cheers. 

"Just get married already." Rena shouts from the other side, earning a shove from Ana and a series of laughter from the others. A couple more people share their stories before the teachers asks us to go back to our rooms. After a 10 minutes of whining and persuasion, they leave us alone for an hour more.

The circle became smaller, coz, the couples and others went up to their rooms. The red cups filled with soft drinks and soda, are now replaced with beer bottles that Gabe, a guy from the team and I managed to smuggle from a local beer shop. Well, those are some perks of knowing people.

"How about a game of spin the bottle." Rose suggests and everyone agrees. She spins one of the empty bottle that stops facing Miles. Everyone cheers. "Carson, truth or dare?" 

"Dare of course." He smirks. 

"Okay... I dare you to kiss one of the guys sitting here right now." The circle erupts in loud sound of OOooooo. Miles walks up to the middle and point towards Gabe.