◾ Tattoo Shop ◾

"Okay

"Okay... Are you a serial killer?" Ana shoots me a confused look when I turn onto a deserted  road.

"Maybe." I smirk teasingly. She mumbles something incoherent  under her breath and rolls her eyes. 

"By the way. I'm sorry for what I said earlier. I didn't mean it." 

"Its fine." I nod. Honestly, I don't even remember what we were fighting for. Well, that's just a typical day with Ana and Chase. 

"Chase..." I hum and glance at her, only to find her already looking at me. "I just want you to know that, I'm here if you wanna talk about something. I mean what are friends for?"

"Okay... 1, how did you know I was upset about something and 2, we're friends now?" I am upset about something, but there's no way in hell she could have known that. I think I did a pretty decent job in not letting my emotions on.

"Well of course you dumb ass. We are friends now. And to answer your first question, I've noticed the grumpy attitude. Like you are on your man period or something." I laugh at the last part. Is that even a thing?

"You never asked me to be your friend Ana." I smirk looking into her playful blue eyes. 

"Is that so." Her soft pink lips tug into a smirk. She looks so sexy when she does that. "In that case... Chase Bryan Carter... would you be my friend." 

I pretend to look like I'm thinking hard about it, earning a scoff and an arm smack from her. I come to a halt in an empty parking spot, before saying, "Oh my god yes. I would love to." In a high pitched voice, my hands resting on my cheeks. 

Both of us burst into laughter, like two nut shells. A tap on my window makes us stop. "Do you plan on coming out or do you wanna sit here the whole time and laugh like two crack heads." Miles scolds. Yeah, Miles and Rena came with us too. I nod at him and we both climb out of my car. 

"Woah." Ana gasps looking at the stadium lights littered in every corner of the parking spot. A line of cars stay parked ahead with their owners and friends standing in front of them. 

"What place is this." Ana asks, coming over to my side. 

"This my friend, is the town's street racing circuit." Her eyes go wide in surprise and excitement as I sling an arm around her shoulder.

"No shit?" 

"No shit." I smile down at her.

"Oh my god. This is unbelievable." Ana squeals and runs of ahead to see the racers get ready. 

"Chase?" A familiar voice calls.

"Rikki, how you doing bro." I smile at the blonde and pull him in a bro hug. Rikki runs these tracks. From the bets to the racers, all of it is under his control. He's a college students, so the racing season only starts once he is in town. Lucky for us, today is the final race.