◾ Cool As A Cucumber ◾

I don't feel like going to school today

I don't feel like going to school today. Facing Cassidy and Jason, is literally the last thing I want to do right now. I woke up at 5 and since then, I've been at wit's end.

Really Ana! You're going to miss school just because you are scared to face those back stabbing bitches.

Hell no. I ain't scared of no one. And especially those two serpents. They are the one's who should be scared. I'm not the one who cheated on my boyfriend with his bestfriend. Fuck it. Anastasia Clarke, will stop at nothing.

With that thought, I throw my covers off and hop into the shower. After a nice 20 minutes warm bath, I walk in my closet, humming a melody under my breath, looking for the perfect outfit. I feel good today, so why not dress like it.

Its almost November and the weather has started to get chilly. And the way the clouds have blanketed the sky, I think wearing something warm will be a good idea. On that note, I throw on a checked skirt and a long sleeved top. Which is paired with long heeled boots. Not wanting do anything new with me hair, I let them rest on my shoulders, in their natural form. After applying some makeup, I'm all set to go.

Grabbing my school bag, I skip down the stairs and into the kitchen. Oh yeah, Mom and dad already left for work. So not wasting anymore time I leave for school.

You can do this Ana. You are not at fault here. The people who did you wrong should me nervous and scared to show their faces. not you. Now pull your shit together and get through the day.

Easier said than done. I take a deep breath and push myself through the bustling crowd of the hallways. As I'm headed for my locker, I see Miles at his. I should apologize with him. The poor lad just got caught up in the cross fire between me and Carter.

"Hey Miles." I smile brightly at him. He gets a bit startled but recovers quick.

"Oh look, The prankster queen herself." He smirks at me.

"Yeah about that. I'm really sorry about the yesterday. The bomb was actually meant for your bestfriend. I'm so sorry you got caught up in the middle." I give him a apologetic smile, feeling genuinely sorry about my behavior.

"You kidding me? That was the best prank ever. I wonder why didn't I think of it." He laughs. Wait. Did I hear that correctly? So he's not mad at me. "I officially declare you the Prank Queen." He puts an imaginary crown on my head, making me laugh.

"So we cool?"

"Of course. As cool as a cucumber." He flashes his pearly teeth at me in an award winning smile and I return the gesture. He's so nice. How did he even end being friends with that douchebag. Where is he, by the way?

Last night I left with my parents and haven't seen him since then. Miles walks me to my locker, where we meet Rena.

"What too you so long, Ana? Sup, Carson?" She greets both of us.