▪️ Corrupted You ▪️

"Pass the ball to Carter, Jason

"Pass the ball to Carter, Jason." Coach yells at Jason but the arrogant asshole keeps dribbling the ball towards the center where Miles and others are in position. Ready to defend.
     Just like every morning practice session, coach split the team in two halves. According to coach, drills like these enhance our attack and defending at the same time. 
     Jason tries to dribble the ball past Miles by attempting a fake pass but ends up losing it to him anyway. Coach yells while my best friend take a three pointer declaring a win for their team. I clap for him while others pat him in the back and ruffle his hair. 

"What the hell where you thinking? Is that how you plan on winning that match, Scott?" The hell he does. If it was up to me alone, I'd have benched the bastard for the entire season. 

"I thought I had it, okay." He yells back. Shaking my head I grab my hand towel and wipe my face. We've been practicing for almost two hours now. I left Ana's early morning while she was still asleep. A smile touches my lips as the memory of her cuddled against my chest this morning makes an appearance in my brain. I did get an angry text saying why didn't I wake her up, around the time she usually wakes up but I'll make it up to her. For now, all of us have approximately thirty minutes before school starts.
     I'm so tiered that all I want is to crawl back in my bed with my Ana beside me. A chuckle escapes my lips at my own thought. Who knew I would be so whipped in love with any girl much less her. But I find a different kind of solace with her by my side. I feel grounded and... happy. Shaking my head, I take off my jersey. 

"Now would you look at that." You got to be kidding me. My head snaps at the voice and I find my angel leaning against the bleachers with her arms crossed over her chest. She's wearing denim shorts paired with a spaghetti top under a light cardigan. Her hair in a pony tail and a barely noticeable layer of makeup on her face. Her eyes are fixed on my torso, hungrily eyeing every inch of my skin. Suddenly I feel my shorts tighten. 

"Like what you see, sweetheart?" I ask stalking over to her with slow calculated steps. Most of my team is in the locker room and coach is still busy with Scott. I think we can squeeze in a short make out session before classes. 

"More than I will ever admit." Ana mumbles more to herself than to me but I hear it. "Hey, don't you dare come anywhere near me. You stink, Carter." She widens her eyes as if to scare me. 

"Or what, Clark?" I corner her into small entryway where no one can see us until they are exiting or entering the gym from this side. With her back pressed to the wall, my body towers over her shielding her any prying eyes.
    She's mine. No one gets to look at her beautiful smiles but me. Lightly tugging at her pony tail I press both my hands beside her head and lean down to place a kiss on her cheek. A sweet delicious giggle escapes her lips that does something to my heart strigs. I'd happily drink those sounds for the rest my life.
     I place another kiss, this time closer to her lips. "By the way, I came to tell you that I'm mad. Why'd you sneak out on me."