◾ Golden Lanes ◾

"Wake up sleeping beauty

"Wake up sleeping beauty. We're going out for lunch." My best friend jumps over me, making me grown. 

I feel so exhausted, that I can sleep for another 24 hours and feel like sleeping some more. It feels like some one is pounding sledge hammers on my head and my feet are sour. Like I walked miles last night.

"Bitch, you gonna tell me what happened last night." Sabrina squeals getting off me.

"What do you mean?" My voice comes out husky and rough.

"You don't remember?" Astonishment dripping off her tone as she stares at me wide eyed. What did I do now. I just remember the burning taste of the transparent liquid I drank. Everything after that is kinda blur. 

Giggling, she pulls out her phone and turns the screen to me. I jolt up within a fraction of a second. I'm afraid, my eyes might pop out. Its a picture of me and Chase dancing. My body is pressed against his, while his hands are holding me by my waist. 

And then she slides the picture. Okay, so there are more. 

This one has me with my back resting against him, with my hand resting on the back of his head. These... actually look hot.

What? What no. Why'd you think that. This is bad. "The fact that I don't remember anything, means I was drunk. And that asshole, had the audacity to dance with me." I mumble in anger. I'm gonna rip his head off with my bare hands.

"You don't look like you were complaining either." She smirks. "You seem happy." The smirk instantly turns into a smile as she looks at some more pictures from last night. "You guys look cute together." 

"Oh god. Shut up. Carter and I. Eww. Never gonna happen." Get me some holy water for my ears please. I burry my head in the pillow cringing at the thought. It makes me internally shudder.

"How's your head." Rena asks with a chuckle. 

 "I feel like I'm carrying a fruit basket on my head, that weighs at least a thousand tons." Guess the vodka really took its toll on me. 

"Here, take this." She hands me a white tablet and a glass of water. "Now go get ready. We're going out for lunch, then shopping and to the movies maybe." She smiles goofily.

"I've got a better plan. How about we stay in for the day, watch some old episodes of a show we already watched, while stuffing some ice creams in our faces." I suggest.

"Oh no. We're going out. And that's final. The weather is so good. Its sunny and warm." I'm pulled out of my bed and shoved into my bathroom mercilessly. 

"I hate you. I hope you know that." I blurt, popping my head out of the door. 

"Yes Ana. I've known that since the day I was born." She rolls her eyes mockingly. "But I also know, you secretly love me." 

"Bitch." I laugh and she joins me. Of course I love Sabrina. How could I not. She's the best person you could ask for in your life.

After a warm shower I don't feel like a zombie anymore. Rena has already picked me an outfit when I walk out. Damn, I can never question her fashion skills. No wonders she's going to be the best fashion designer in the USA.