◾ Prologue ◾

Hi there

Hi there. I'm Ana. A.k.a. Anastasia Clarke. I'm your normal 18 year old girl, trying to get through the hell called senior year. But things are about to change and my not so happening life is about to take an unexpected turn.  A turn for  the better or for the worse. Who knows.

A Bucket List. The one thing, you'll find in every girls journal. That is if she keeps one. I have one too, and trust me its a crazy one. 

I think that's one of the reason why I never had the guts to start it. Also, I never had someone as crazy as me, to go and try those things out. But little did I know, that the person I've been looking for, was right under my nose. 

Chase Carter. The player, captain of the basketball team and the boy I've despised all my life. Not even a single day have gone by, when either of us have not chased another down the hall way. From glitter bombs to fake snakes in the locker, we've come up with every possible thing to get on each other's bad side. 

So what happens, when a bad boy and a not so innocent girl, are set out to complete the craziest bucket list off all times? Will going around the town, with him make any difference, or will we go back to how it was when it ends. 

Well, that's for you to find out in our little story called, The Bad Boy and The Bucket List.