love hurts

~Bucky's pov~ 

A couple of days after Tony's Funeral, Me, Nat and Steve are going back to place the stones where they are supposed to be. Me and Nat are taking the soul stone back.

We walk up redskull. We are bringing the soul stone back, but I have a question more like a deal. Nat says.

Nat what are you doing? I ask nervously. It took a soul to take the soul, we are bringing it back so can we have a soul back like someone we lost? Nat asks holding the stone out cautiously. 

I normally don't deals like this. Red skull says. I'm just asking for this one favor you'll never see us again. Nat says. I watch them talk with a confused look.

"Why would Nat be pressuring this?" I think to myself. Deal. Red skull says and Nat hands him the stone.

Nat what was that all about? I ask with a confused look. N-Nat? I hear a familiar voice. Joyce... Nat says with tears in her eyes. They both run each other and hug each other.

I slowly walk up to them. Joyce. I say as tears leave my face. Bucky! Joyce yells and runs into my arms. Y-you're here. I say hugging her tightly.

I'm here. She says as she lays her face in the crook. Lets go home. Nat says with a smile. Once we got zapped back Everyone had a shocked look on their face.

Joyce! Steve and Bruce yells with a smile on their face. Hey! Joyce says as Steve and Bruce brings her in a hug. 

"We already told her about Tony before we came back." She walked over to Pepper and Morgan and hugged them. 

Joyce... I hear Clint say. Joyce turns around and runs into his arms. "God I can't stand what he did to her, Yep Nat told me everything he did and I hate his guts for it."

" I did go with Nat to see her babies, Luna and Mia look just like Joyce, all of them are really sweet."  

~Joyce's pov~ 

Clint embraced me in a hug. I hugged him tightly. "It feels so weird being alive again."  I'm so sorry. Clint says with tears in his eyes.

I know. I say with a sad smile. Are my babies here? I ask. No, they uhm they are with Luara. Clint says nervously as he lets me go.

So, y'all are still together? I ask sadly. I- I'm sorry. Is all Clint says with a sad look.

 It's fine, Where am I going to live? I ask. Most likely with Nat and Steve or Bucky. Clint says sadly. Okay, how about our kids how will we do this? I ask nervously.

I'll have them one week and you'll have them the next. Clint says looking anywhere but at me. I'll miss you. I say as tears threaten to leave my eyes.

I'll miss you too sweetheart. Clint says with a small smile and walks away. I feel two strong arms snake around my waist and pulls me into a hug. 

I must've done something wrong. I say turning around and leaning into buckys chest. Doll you did nothing wrong, he is the one that is in the wrong here. Bucky says hugging me tightly.

I was so blind at the fact that he wasn't happy anymore, he wanted to go back to work and wanted more kids, I was just so scared. I say as tears leave my face.

Shh please stop blaming you're self. Bucky says as he kisses my forehead. I agreed to stay with Bucky so Nat and Steve could have their "alone time."

Hey, Joyce I have a question. Nat says. Yeah, what's up? I ask.  You told Bruce and Tony you had a plan, What was it? Nat asks with a confused look.