changes

⚠️curse words⚠️

I wake up to hear someone knocking on my door. Okay, okay! I'm coming! Gosh! I go to open the door and Clint is standing there. What do you want arrow guy. I say rolling my eyes.

Will you please stop calling me that, my name is Clint and they wanted me to let you know that dinner is ready and to uhm apologize. He says nervously.

For what? I ask. For the stuff I said and for how I acted toward you and uhm for shooting you with an arrow even though you were trying to kill Steve. Clint says rolling his eyes.

You sure do have a way with words don't you. I say with a smirk. He looks at me confused.

Look we both know you meant what you said on the jet and I don't blame you, so don't apologize if you really don't mean it okay, you seem like a good boyfriend to Nat so don't hurt her or I'll hurt you and I'm not hungry but thanks anyway. I say as I shut the door in his face and lock the door.

𝑯𝒆 𝒔𝒆𝒆𝒎𝒔 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒂 𝒈𝒐𝒐𝒅 𝒈𝒖𝒚 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝑰 𝒄𝒂𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒏𝒐 𝒇𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒔 𝒐𝒓 𝒇𝒂𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒚 𝒂𝒕 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒂𝒔𝒆 𝒉𝒚𝒅𝒓𝒂 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒅𝒔 𝒎𝒆 𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏.

~clints pov~

𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒉𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒅𝒊𝒅 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒆𝒂𝒏 𝒃𝒐𝒚𝒇𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒅 𝒎𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 N𝒂𝒕 𝒂𝒓𝒆𝒏'𝒕 𝒕𝒐𝒈𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓!? 𝑰 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒃𝒍𝒆𝒎 𝒊𝒔 𝒘𝒆'𝒗𝒆 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒅 𝒃𝒆𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒏𝒊𝒄𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒈𝒊𝒓𝒍.

Steve how are you so kind to her knowing she tried killing you. I ask with irritation. I mean I know it's not her completely she's in the Same boat as bucky they've messed with her mind so much that her walls much thicker than Buckys so with her it'll take more time and patience. Steve says shrugging his shoulders.

Just give her chance Clint, I know you don't trust her but I mean it's not really her. Steve says with a sigh. Or he's sexually attracted to her and he's frustrated about it. Sam says with a smirk.

What! I am not! I yell at him. Yup see all the sudden he got all defensive. Sam says. O my gosh, y'all are ridiculous! plus I tried giving her food and she shut the door in my face literally and called me Nat's boyfriend. I state.

Sam and Steve bust out laughing. You and Nat yeah right. Steve says while laughing. Maybe you should show her in a way that you aren't with Nat. Sam says winking at me.

Or not! Bucky yells walking in. Oh come on Bucky everyone can sense the sexaul tension between those two. Sam says.

Bucky clinches his jaw and glares at me. You better not hurt her Clint! Bucky yells. I roll my eyes and walk to the gym.

As I walk in I see Joyce at the punching bags.

𝑭𝒖𝒄𝒌 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍.

~Joyce pov~

I honestly can't stay up here forever someone will eventually break the door. I heard theres a gym so I'll just go see what it's like.

I asked Friday where it was so she gave me directions. Once I found the gym I saw they had punching bags so I figured I could let out some steam.