nothing changes

⚠️curse word torture⚠️

I'm back in my room thinking about Clint hugging me and being nice to me.

𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊𝒔 𝒘𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝑱𝒐𝒚𝒄𝒆 𝒘𝒉𝒚 𝒘𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒍𝒆𝒕 𝒉𝒊𝒎 𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒄𝒍𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒘𝒉𝒚 𝒘𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒄𝒍𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕!

Nothing could ever happen between us because of who I am because all I do is bring pain in people's lives. I decide it's best if I leave and I'll leave a note maybe they won't come after me or try looking for me.

~dear avengers, when you find this I'll be long gone but it's for the best. Death and pain follows me wherever I go and none of you deserve pain or death and I'm sure Hydra is probably still searching for me so I'll be better off alone.

I'm so sorry Nat, I always dreamed of seeing my sister again I just wish it was under different circumstances. I'm going to miss you soldier maybe well find eachother again one day. Love joyce~

I leave it on my night stand knowing someone will find it as I exit out the window.

~clints pov~

I walk up to Joyce's room and knock but I don't hear anything I go to turn the door handle and it's unlocked that's weird she never keeps it unlocked. I thought to myself.

I walk in looking to see where she could be but instead I find her note. I run down stairs. Guys we got a problem. I say as I put the note on the kitchen table for everyone to see.

What happen Clint did you say something to her!? Bucky asks yelling. No of course not, shoot I actually thought we had a moment I mean we freaking hugged and talked. I say as I get irritated with his attitude toward me.

Everyone looks at me. Wait yall hugged? Tony asks. And she hugged back? Sam asks. Look we need to find her before Hydra finds her again, I just got her back. Bucky says with a pleading look. Agreed. Nat and I say at the same time.

𝑾𝒉𝒚 𝒅𝒊𝒅 𝒃𝒖𝒄𝒌𝒚 𝒔𝒂𝒚 𝒊𝒕 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕, 𝒎𝒂𝒚𝒃𝒆 𝑰'𝒎 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒕.

Tony we need to see if you can't track her phone. Nat says. Already on it. Tony says. Uhm it shows its here. Tony says.

I run back up to her room and looks around I go in her bathroom to see it sitting in the sink counter. Shit I say to myself.

I walk back down to the others. She left it in her bathroom. I say with a sigh. Okay, great well, now it's up to fucking security cameras. Bucky says in frustration. Alright, on it now. Tony says.

They've been looking for about 3 hours now. This is ridiculous we should've found something by now I just freaking got her back I just got my sister back. Nat says pacing back and forth.

I walk up to her hey we'll find her I promise. I say with a sad smile.. You know she thought me and you were dating. I say with a chuckle. Nat looks up at me. Are you serious? Nat asks with an amused look.

Yeah, I told her about dinner the other day and tried apologizing and she said she understood cause I was being an over protective boyfriend and threatened me if I hurt you and slammed the door in my face. I said while laughing.