a dream part2

⚠curse words ⚠ 4/8/2022

~Clint's pov~

I woke up to Joyce screaming in pain I jolted up in bed and tried to wake her up but she wouldn't wake up... She just kept mumbling a bunch of words like no and I'm sorry. I got out of bed and called Bruce.

Hey Bruce, I know I'm sorry I know what time it is but its an emergency... How fast can you get here... Alright hurry fast... I say hanging up the phone...

𝑷𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒆 𝒃𝒆 𝒐𝒌𝒂𝒚 𝒔𝒘𝒆𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝑷𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒆.. I thinks to myself. Bruce and tony finally showed up. I brought this it's suppose keep her powers under control. Tony says.

It won't hurt the baby will it cause we don't know if the baby inherited any of her powers.. I say nervously. No the baby should be fine. Bruce says attaching the thing to her wrist.

What exactly happen? Tony asks. I- I don't know I woke up to her screaming and she kept mumbling a bunch of words like no and I'm sorry.. I say nervously.

well it seems she's in a coma/dream state... all we can do till she wakes up is tube feed her  and hook an IV to her so the baby lives and hope she wakes up before the baby comes. Bruce says. 

I'm sure she'll wake up soon clint she's strong. tony says putting his hand on my shoulder. Yeah your right. I say nervously. 

what if we try to  get wanda inside her head maybe she talk to Joyce and let her it's not real. I say. that actually sounds like a good idea I'll call her and see what she thinks. Bruce says as he pulls his phone out.

A little while later Wanda shows up. Alright I think it should work where is she? wanda asks. she's in our room. I say walking to the bedroom.

Wanda sits down on the bed next to Joyce, she grabs her hand and closes her eyes..

                                                        ~joyce pov~

Natasha went to search for clint, wanda showed up to check on me. have you ever been able to tell the deference between real life and a dream state or coma? wanda asks me. Not sure. I say with a confused face. 

would you believe me if I told you this wasn't real? wanda asks. I would like to but we both know this is as real as it gets. I say fidgeting with strings on my hoody. 

Natasha walks in the room. Uhm Joyce there's something you need to know. Nat says cautiously. what is Nat? I ask nervously. 

Clint he uhm he's with someone else... Nat says cautiously. what.. I say tearing up. that's not true Joyce this is all in your head, listen to me Joyce this isn't real. wanda says grabbing my hands.

I yank my hands out of her grip, I look at her angrily. GET OUT! I yell. Please listen to me Joyce. wanda pleads.

I said get out Wanda this is fucking real to me I lost my family they are gone. I say angrily. wanda sighs. she hangs her head low as she walks out the door.

I let the tears finally fall Nat rushes to me and holds me in her arms.  I'm sure she was just trying help Joyce. Nat says sadly.

How could she say this isn't real? I don't want this to be real. I say crying into Nat's shoulder. Shh its okay, it'll be okay well just take it one day at a time okay.. Nat says. Yeah okay. I say nodding my head.

     ~ Clint's POV ~

Wanda opens her eyes and gives me a sad look.  It didn't work.. I say sadly looking down. I'm sure it'll work with time, we won't give up, you can't give up. Wanda says putting her hand on my shoulder.