Love is a lie

⚠️Cheating, Death⚠️

She needs to know Clint... Nat says nervously with tears in her eyes... Tell me what? I ask as I feel my heart beating faster and I can feel my anxiety growing.

You promised you'd tell her. Nat says in a stern tone. You shouldn't have brought her here Nat... Clint says in an irritated tone.

Clint why won't you look at me baby. I say as I cup my hand on his cheek, but he moves his head away... Clint she needs to know, or I'll tell her myself. Nat says in a stern tone...

Will, someone just tell me what the fuck is going on and why you won't let me touch you... I say getting angry.

I slept with someone else Joyce before I came to Tokyo... Clint says rubbing his hands down his face. What, when?... I ask as tears start to fall...

Nat went after Clint to talk to him about coming back but I stayed behind to comprehend what was just said.

"He cheated on me, he slept with someone else." All these thoughts keep running through my head. I hear footsteps coming closer to my area I see Nat standing in the rain.

I wanted to tell you, but I thought it would be better if you heard it from him... Nat says as tears leave her eyes. I run into her arms hugging her tightly... I'm so sorry Joyce... Nat says hugging me tightly. 

The dream I had come true only this time I didn't have my best friend here with me...  I needed Bucky in my life he was always there for me, but I wasn't there for him I'm such a terrible friend Nat. I say sobbing.

Shh You know Bucky doesn't blame you he wanted you to be happy.. Nat says rubbing my back. I should've tried harder for mine and Clints relationship. I say hugging her tightly.

No don't say that Joyce, Come lets go home so we can get everyone back. Nat says as she lets go of me. I don't say anything I just follow her to the jet... 

Once we get on the jet I see Clint sitting int the co pilot seat. I go to sit in another seat...  I feel someone sit next to me, I glance over to see it's Clint. 

Baby listen I'm sorry. Clint says but I cut him off. When? I ask finally looking up into his eyes. It was before the snap I was at the bar one night after we got in an argument about wanting more kids and work and your dream state and I ran into a old friend and things lead to another. Clint says nervously.

"My chest hurts so bad right now, I thought we were happy we were suppose to last..." 

Nothing went past that kiss Clint! it's not like I asked to be in a dream state and didn't ask to dream about a miscarriage and you leaving me but all that still happened. I say in a stern tone.

Did y'all meet up again after that? I ask nervously. Yeah, several times and right before the snap, she vanished after the snap... Clint says looking down at the ground.

O my gosh... I say as I feel my heart shatter in pieces. I'm sorry baby... Clint says as he tries to grab my hand, I pull away.  You was with her when it all happen?! I ask feeling nothing but betrayal.

We had kids together Clint three fucking kids! I snap at him. I know baby I'm sorry. Clint says looking to the ground. No, You're just sorry you got caught, this whole time I thought that maybe you disappeared after the snap you didn't leave a note or anything you just left me like I meant nothing to you. I say pacing back and forth. 

Hey, sorry uhm were back at the compound. Nat says nervously. I walk past her and walk in the compound and hug Steve.

I'm glad your okay. I say hugging him tightly. I know, I'm glad you're okay too. Steve says hugging me back.