the archer

⚠️curse words torture⚠️

Once we got back to hydra pierce was pissed but why wouldn't he be we failed the fucking mission. He took us back to the chair but he put the soldier on it first, he looked sad.

I remembered something today. The soldier said. Really and what would that be? Peirce asked. My name I think my name is bucky and the man in the striped outfit I think new him. The soldier says.

Well if that's the case and your name is Bucky then we are gonna wipe you and start over. Pierce says.

Then he puts a mouth guard In his mouth and strap him down to the chair as they electrocute his head wiping all his memory.

Is this really necessary? I ask nervously. Yes very much so. Pierce says as he looks at me. Do you remember anything at all reaper a name or a certain someone? Peirce asks eyeing me suspiciously.

No sir, all I know is that I am the reaper and I failed my mission on killing the captain America I'm sorry Mr. Peirce. I say looking to the ground.

I was actually impressed with your activities today even though you didn't kill him you still tried you didn't let anything get in your way and that's what we need here at Hydra take her back to her cell. She'll get her punishment later. Peirce says.

A man goes to grab me but once the soldier has the chance he yells for me. Stop don't hurt her it was my fault not hers! The soldier yells.

Start the machine back up! Peirce yells. The man starts to take me back to my cell. I glance back at bucky with a sad look.

𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒐𝒆𝒔𝒏'𝒕 𝒅𝒆𝒔𝒆𝒓𝒗𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔.

Hours went by and they never brought the soldier back to his cell. I missed his presence he tried protecting me when they tried hurting me, I always kind of liked him but we are just friends.

"I just hope he's okay." Peirce shows up later. We sent the soldier on a solo mission to see how he does. Peirce says.

Now for your punishment bring her to the room. Peirce says. No, no, no, please not there! I plead. The guards drag me to the room the torture room.

They tie me to a chair and begin cutting, punching, stabbing they use me a punching bag, something to take their anger out on.

Once their finished they drag me bag to my cell.

(The reason she couldn't use her power was cause she always had her gloves on or they made sure that she kept them on unless they said other wise)

It's been years later and the soldier never came back. I wonder if he got to escape. I am now 22 years old still with Hydra, constantly getting tortured and I kept failing missions ever since bucky escaped.

One day I hear an explosion go off I start to panic. Some guy with an bow and arrow approaches my cell.

Who are you and what do you want!? I yell at the man. I'm here to help, that's it okay, I won't hurt you I promise. The man says.

I back away from the cell door and he picks the lock to the door and gets it open.

He drops his bow and arrow. It's okay I won't hurt you. He speaks again. Do you know what your name is? The man asks. I uhm I don't know. I say nervously.

He walks toward me. St-stay away from me! I yell. Hey, hey, its okay. The man speaks. My name is Clint I'm just trying to help okay. Clint says with a small smile. I don't need your help. I snap at him.

He press something in his ear and speaks something. A red headed woman appears. Oh my gosh, Joyce it's you. The woman speaks.

𝑮𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒏𝒂𝒎𝒆 𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏.