HAIL HYDRA

⚠️curse words and torture⚠️

My name is Joyce romanoff.. I have been from foster home to foster home always wondering the streets, wondering if I'd ever find my place in this crazy world.

I have black hair with blue underneath that's alittle past shoulder length and my eyes are a aqumarine/ seagreen color.

I had a sister her name was Natasha romanoff but we got separated when we were young I miss her all the time and I wonder if I'd ever see her again.

I was born to be able to read minds but I never knew who my real parents were.

~Just an idea on the eye color and hair color and length

~Just an idea on the eye color and hair color and length.~

One day I was wondering the streets and let's just say it wasn't my lucky day at all. A guy in a black outfit with a mask and goggles grabbed me and put in a van.

What do you want from me? I ask, but he doesn't say anything. So your gonna kidnap me but not tell me why the hell your kidnapping me!? I asks again raising an eyebrow.

приветствую гидру. is all the man says. Luckily I knew just alittle russian. Hail hydra? What the hell is hydra? I ask.

But again he doesn't speak. So I decided to read his mind all I can get is bring her to us bring her here to hydra she will be the greatest weapon!

How would I be the greatest weapon to hydra? I ask.. his eyes go big but not saying anything. We get to an airport to get on a plane.

The man grabs me and drags me to the jet once we're on he buckles me in my seat. So are you not gonna tell me where this place is? I ask.

I can easily just read your mind again. As I say that a man tries to  give me some kind of shot but the man with the mask stops him.

Whatever happens next I'll be there with you okay. The man with the mask says. I can now see his eyes steal blue eyes so beautiful. after that I'm out cold.

𝑶𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒖𝒑 𝑰'𝒎 𝒊𝒏 𝒂 𝒄𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒂 𝒎𝒆𝒕𝒂𝒍 𝒃𝒆𝒅, 𝒕𝒐𝒊𝒍𝒆𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒌 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕'𝒔 𝒊𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅'𝒗𝒆 𝒂𝒕𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒕 𝒈𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒎𝒆 𝒂.i 𝒑𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒐𝒘 𝒇𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒔𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒍𝒆𝒔.