a future

⚠️cursewords smut⚠️

It's been 2 years since the dream everything's been going good. Tony and pepper had a babygirl her name is Morgan! Literally an angel.

Me and clint have been better than ever. He spoils me with so much love. He also spoils me by taking me out to dinner, movies, picnics, buys me dresses and flowers every chance He gets.

I look down at the necklace he gave me for Christmas last years it has a C on it and it's rose gold with diamonds..

𝑰 𝒔𝒘𝒆𝒂𝒓 𝑰 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒉𝒐𝒘 𝑰 𝒈𝒐𝒕 𝒔𝒐 𝒍𝒖𝒄𝒌𝒚 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒉𝒊𝒎. 

I've gotten a lot better with controlling my powers over the years.

Hey sweetheart I'm gotta go run some errands today okay. Clint says. yeah okay, can I come with? I ask.

I uhm why don't spend time with Nat or Bucky. Clint says nervously. Oh uhm okay sure. I say with a confused face. 

Clint walks up to me and hugs me. I love you. Clint says while kissing my head. I love you too baby. I say with a small smile. He walks off.

I go find Natasha. Hey Nat! I yell. I knock on her door. I hear moaning noises. 𝑶 𝒎𝒚 𝒈𝒐𝒔𝒉!  𝑼𝒈𝒉 𝑰'𝒍𝒍 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒈𝒐 𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒅 𝒃𝒖𝒄𝒌𝒚.

I go down to the gym. Hey Bucky. I say looking in the gym. Hey in here. Bucky says. What's up? Bucky asks as I walk in the gym.

Clint said he had errands to run so I was going to see what Nat or you was doing, and Nat is kinda busy so I came to see if you were busy. I say.

Naw we can hang out. Bucky says wiping his face with a towel.. You want to watch a movie or something? Bucky asks tossing the towel to the side. Yeah sure. I say with a small smile.

We head to the living room and put on the show supernatural. Could you Imagine what it'd be like living their lives. I say staring at the tv.

It would suck. Bucky says with a scoff. Bright side you'd get to travel the U.S. just wouldn't be able to do much relaxing. I say with a scoff.

Would you know why Clint would be running an errand without me? I ask nervously. I'm sure he's just buying you more food or flowers or something. Bucky says as he plays with my hair.

He really doesn't have to do any of that I love him for him. I say with a small smile. He knows that trust me. Bucky says running his fingers through my hair, I close my eyes enjoying his touch.

A little while later Clint still hasn't shown back up. So I'm starting to get worried he's never really been gone this long Bucky. I say.

I'll give him and call and see where he's at. Bucky says with a small smile. He stands up and walks off.

"𝑰'𝒎 𝒔𝒐 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒅 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒉𝒊𝒎."

He got held up in traffic hell be here soon. Bucky says. O okay. I say. I'm going to go lay down and read for a little bit. I add.

Okay cool. Bucky says as he pulls me in for a hug. Where has everyone else been? I ask hugging back. Oh you know just out. Bucky says nervously.

You know I can read minds right. I say raising an eyebrow. Yup I know but I'm trusting you won't look. Bucky says. Fine. I say rolling my eyes. Bucky kisses my forehead.

I go to my room to read. A little while later I hear a knock. Come in. I say flipping to another page. As soon as I look up and see Clint I jump out of bed and jump in his arms.