Triplets?!

It's been 3 months since I woke up from my dream state. Clint told me about the surgery and how they were able to remove what Hydra did to me, I will forever be grateful for them.

Things have been a lot better between me and Clint, turns out were going to have twin girls. Bruce disappeared with Thor on some kind of emergency, so we have no clue where they are or what they are doing something about infinity stones.

 So, what do you think for names? I ask cuddled up next to Clint on the couch. What about, Charlotte and Mia. Clint says running his fingers through my hair.

Those are cute. I say with a small smile. What do you think? Clint asks. I was actually thinking Mia as well, and I was thinking Luna. I say with a smile.

Alright so we know for a fact Mia will be for one. Clint says kissing my forehead. So we just got to choose between Charlotte and Luna, What If there's a surprise third one. Clint says with a big smile.

 O my gosh Clint don't say that! I say laughing. "Clint has had this idea that there's a third one because how big my stomach is and Bruce said he wouldn't be surprised."

That actually really scares me. I say leaning my head on his shoulder. Why's that? Clint asks rubbing my shoulder.

Because I'm going to be pushing all those babies out, unless you want to take this job and push three babies out of you. I say raising my eyebrows. Nope I'm good. Clint says with a laugh. I laugh. 

We head to bed once our movie ended. Hey what if the third baby is a boy should we think of boy names aswell. Clint says rolling over and putting his hand over my huge stomach. I giggle.

Your going to keep thinking there's three aren't you? I ask putting my hand over his. Until they come yes... Joyce I need you to know I'm so happy with you, I love you sweetheart. Clint says kissing my cheek.

I love you too baby, and I'm very happy aswell. I say rubbing my thumb over his hand. Goodnight baby. Clint says cuddling up closer to me. Goodnight my love. I say leaning my head on his. 

In the middle of the night I woke to something wet between my legs. My eyes shot open. Clint! I yell shaking him.

What! Are you okay? Clint asks. The babies are coming. He shoots up and jumps out of bed and Grabs his phone. Come on pick up, pick up! Clint yells.

Hey Dr. Cho it's time. You know what I'm talking about the babies. Clint says as he walks to my side of the bed and helps me up. Yeah alright see you soon. Clint says hanging up the phone.

Dr. Cho will be here with in an hour hopefully sooner. Clint says as he helps me up to help to the other room they got ready for me to deliver the baby's. 

That hour felt like two or three hours. I'm now Trying a breathing exercise Dr. Cho told me to try. It's okay she should be here soon. Clint says trying to reassure me.

We here a knock at the door and  Clint rush's out to open it. Dr. Cho walks in the room. Have you been trying the breathing exercise? Dr. Cho asks.

No! I've actually been trying to hold my breath! Yes I've been trying the stupid Breathing exercise! I yell with sarcasm. "Lets just say trying to deliver babies brings out the sarcasm and bitchiness out of me." 

Clint walks up next to me grabbing my hand. Alright I'm going to take your pants off okay. Dr. Cho says. Yep. I say trying not to scream out in pain.

I tighten my grip on Clints hand. Dr. Cho puts a blanket over my bottom half of my body. Alright I can see the Babys head. Alright I need you to push okay. Dr. Cho says.