a dream? part1

⚠️ curse words blood abuse smut ⚠️

~Next day~

~Teams pov~

Alright guys let's get ready we need to be at their house in an hour. Steve says. Who's all going? Wanda asks.

Me, Bucky, you, Tony, peter, Natasha and Sam. Steve says. We all head in the jet to head to Clint and Joyce's place.

Luckily the flight wasn't that long. As we walk in we hear Clint and Joyce arguing...

~earlier~ ~clints pov~

𝑱𝒐𝒚𝒄𝒆 𝒉𝒂𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒘𝒆𝒊𝒓𝒅 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒍𝒆𝒚 𝑰 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊𝒕 𝒊𝒔.. Baby I can tell something wrong just talk to me sweetheart. I say calmly.

Please Clint I can't okay.. I just can't.. She says running her fingers threw her long black hair.

Why not? I ask starting to get aggravated. Why do you wanna know so bad?! she yells. Because this stress isn't good for our baby that's why! I yell as I rub my hands down my face.

Its about the baby okay! She yells. What's the problem? Do you not want her/him anymore? I ask furrowing my eyebrows together.

That's not it Clint! Sometimes I think you forget just how dangerous I am! She yells. What does this have to do with our baby? I ask.

She walks back over to check in the food. Answer me Joyce. I say in a stern tone. What if my body kills our baby... What if I kill our baby.. I couldn't live with myself if that happen.. She says with tears in her eyes.

Baby that won't happen everything has been fine here lately. I say calmly as I try to hold her but she shakes out of my grip.

You don't know that.. We don't know that... She says starting to cry. I grab her and pull her in my arms, she tries to fight against me but I wouldn't let her go, she finally stops fighting and gives into me...

Well get through this together I promise... I say running my fingers through her hair. What if you leave me if something happens to our baby... or..or... She says crying.

No baby no that won't happen I'm here for you if that does happen I won't leave okay sweetheart.. I say calmly. She just nods her head.

I love you baby. I say in a calm tone. I love you too. She says as she buries her face in my chest.. I look over to see everyone walking in the kitchen... Heyy we brought drinks.. Tony says with a smile. I let out a sigh.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

~Joyce's pov~

Were all sitting at the table eating together.. The food is great Joyce! Bucky says with a kind smile. Thank you Bucky. I say smiling back.

She's always been an amazing Cook. Clint says grabbing my hand, is squeeze his hand back. Soo how's my goddaughter/godson? Nat asks.

So far so good we are going to the compound tomorrow to meet up with Bruce for a check up. I say continuing to eat.

Clint puts his hand on my lap and gives me his its okay look. Which always seems to calm me down. I cant wait to meet the baby! peter says excitedly. Me too bud. Steve says with a smile.

Once were done eating Wanda is helping me clean the dishes. Its okay if your worried about the baby. She says just out of the blue. I look at her confused.

What do you mean? We uhm may have heard some of yalls argument earlier... Plus its going through your mind like crazy. Wanda says cautiously.

I let out a sigh. We all know how dangerous I am I can't help but to worry about when my body will try to take our baby's life. I say nervously.