times infinity

⚠️smut curse words⚠️

As we head back to the compound clint has his hand on my thigh inching it up further and further until he reaches my pussy.

Fuck. I say breathing heavy. If you keep going like this I won't last long clint. I say biting my bottom lip. Well I guess I better hurry up then. Clint says.

We finally arrive at the compound and park the car. As we get out he pulls me in his arms and pulls me on for a deep passionate kiss. We pull apart and head toward the elevator.

As soon as the doors open he picks me up I wrap my legs around his waist. His tongue asking for permission I gladly accept. God I love you so much baby. Clint says. I love you too babe. I say.

The elevator finally opens we head over to his room. He puts me down so he can lock the door. Definitely don't want any intruders tonight. Clint says licking his bottom lip. No not at all. I say with a smirk.

Clint pushes me on the bed and hovers over me. He aggressively starts kissing and sucking on my neck making sure to leave marks. Once he finds my spot I let out a soft moan.

Fuck I love you so much. Clint says. I love you too fiancé. I say with a smile. Clint Un buttons my pants and sticks two fingers under my panties and pushes them in my pussy. Fuck. I moan.

Always so wet for me sweetheart. Clint says he rubs his thumb over my clit. Only for you baby. I say moaning.

I want you to cum on my fingers baby. Clint says in my ear. I nod my head yes. I need words baby. Clint says in a demanding tone. Yes sir. I say with a smirk.

He thrust his fingers in and out faster and faster. I can feel my climax starting to build up. Fuck. I say moaning.
I'm going to cum. I say. Cum baby. Clint says in my ear.

That's all it takes is for me to hear that and I can feel my self unravel all over his fingers. He pulls his fingers out and licks them.

Always taste so sweet. Clint says with a smirk. He takes my pants and panties off. He leans down and starts kissing up my thigh until he gets to my slit.

He presses his tongue against my folds. Clint. I say moaning his name. He sticks his tongue in my entrance and sucks on my clit. F

Fuck Clint don't stop. I say as I run my hands through his hair. He puts his thumb on my clit rubbing it. I know you can cum again baby, I want to cum on my face. Clint says looking up at me.

God he looked so hot between my legs with his dominating look. It feels so good as his tongue does wonders to my pussy. I can feel another climax building inside me.

Come on baby cum for me. Clint says against my clit sending vibrations through my body. I release once again feel amazing as always.

Shit. I moan as I grind his face. He leans back up to me and kisses my lips his tongue gliding against mine.

I start undoing his belt and pull his pants and underwear down and stroking his dick. Fuck. Clint moans in between kisses.

I line his dick up to my entrance and he pushes in till he's all the way in. Fuck I moan throwing my head back into the pillows. Clint starts kissing and sucking my neck leaving love marks behind.

He's thrust in and out faster and harder. Fuck. I moan. You feel so fucking good sweetheart. Clint says. I love you so much. I say as my nails leaves scratches on his back.

I love you so much too baby. Clint says moaning. Clint leans down to suck on my nipple. Fuck. I say moaning. I can feel another climax building up.

I'm digging my nails into his back. I can feel his moans vibrating as his sucking on my nipple. Shit Clint I- I'm going to cum. I say moaning.