a new visitor

⚠️smut curse words⚠️

As I'm laying in bed I'm in Clints arms. I can't help but hope it was all just some messed up dream and that it won't ever come true.

I'm drawing shapes on his chest with my finger, thinking about how much we have changed we went from couldn't be in the same room to being in the same bed together.

I start to giggle. I can't stop thinking about how much I love him. Gosh he looks so peaceful sleeping. I smile at myself. I decided to wake up him but in a way I think he'd love..

I go down under the sheets and take his dick in my mouth and start sucking and licking his dick. His eyes start to open. He looks at me smiles.

Good morning beautiful. Clint says. I start to blush, oh man his morning voice is so fucking sexy. Good morning handsome. I continue to lick and suck on his dick. He starts moaning my name.

"Damn that's hot." Fuck Joyce that feels so good. Clint says.

He grabs my arms to pull me back to him and rolls us over so he's on top of me and starts kissing my lips, moving down kissing and sucking on my neck.

I move my hand down to rub myself but he grabs my hand. No, that's my job, my job is to please you babygirl. Clint says.

"𝑮𝒐𝒅 𝒉𝒆'𝒔 𝒔𝒐 𝒉𝒐𝒕."

Okay. Is all I can say.

He moves down kissing my thighs and starts licking and sucking on my clit sticking his tongue in my pussy. O my god Clint. I moan. Mm babygirl you taste so goddamn good. Clint says.

I'm close Clint. I say. He stops and moves back up to me. Not yet babygirl I want to be inside you when you cum. Clint says.

We start kissing and he sticks his dick in. O God baby you feel so tight. Clint says. O God Clint. I moan. I love you so much Joyce. Clint says against my lips. I love you so much too Clint. I say with a smile.

His thrust start grow faster and harder. I'm going to cum. I say moaning. Cum baby cum with me babygirl. Clint says. I release it feels amazing. I love you clint. I say. I love you too baby. Clint says.

He gets up to go the bathroom to get a rag and comes back in to clean us up. He lays back in bed and brings me in his arms.

How did I get so lucky with you. Clint says with a grin. Clint I think I'm the one that got lucky. I say with a small smile.

I got a message from Thor earlier this morning around 5 this morning. Clint says. What was it about? I ask.

He said they have Lokis spear and it is in tight lock down and that not just anyone could just get to it. Clint says.

I feel relief rush over me. That's good news right. I say. Yes baby yes it is. Clint says as he kisses my forehead.

Why don't WE take today off from the whole superhero thing and just spend some time together we can do what you want or go where you want. Clint says rubbing my back.

What if we stay in and watch movies and order in sushi. I say moving my fingers up and down his chest.

That sounds great. Clint says kissing my forehead. Let's get up and go eat breakfast with the others. Clint says.

We get up and head down to the kitchen. Hey guys Nat says with a big smile. Hey what's for breakfast? I asks.

I should be asking if you already had breakfast since you were in Clints room. Nat says in my ear. My face goes red. You good? Steve asks. Yup I'm good. I say clearing my throat.