best of me

⚠️smut and curse words⚠️

We head toward the elevator, as soon as the door closes he kisses me. I put my hand on his neck deepening the kiss not ever wanting to let go.

As the elevator doors open he picks up and I wrap my legs around his waist. He carries me to his room he uses his foot to shut the door.

He carefully lays me on the bed. I go to take his shirt off but as soon as I do the door bust open.

Hey Clint have you seen.... oh heyyy your still here Joyce! Sam says with a nervous smile. Yup still here Sam! I say with an annoyed tone.

Hey guys she here with Clint. Sam says yelling out in the hallway. O my fucking gosh are they serious right now! I say laying back on the bed.

Well it's kinda what you get for trying to leave. Clint says with a smirk. Ughhh. Clints puts his shirt back on.

Steve comes walking in. Hey I'm glad you decided to stay! Steve says and tony walks in aswell! Heyyy so she decided to stay after all. Tony says slurring his words.

So what you decided since you can't kill him you'd just take him to bed? Tony asks with a smirk. Well technically no since we haven't done anything yet! I yell.

Wait why after all this time at the compound? Steve asks. Yeah y'all are even training together why not make a move then? Sam asks.

Hum let think maybe it's cause I'm death and I was scared to touch any single living soul! I yell in annoyance. OK OK geeze well leave you two love birds alone. Sam says.

Yes please this my bedroom not a meeting room. Clint says pointing at the door. Alright alright we're leaving now just don't be too loud please? Steve askes with an amused look.

O my gosh just go, I throw a pillow at them as the walk out closing the door. I get up off the bed. What are you doing? Clint asks.

Well, unless you want more visitors to interrupt us I'm locking the door. I say as I walk back to him. He pulls me in his arms. Now where were? Clint asks with a grin. He starts kissing and nipping my neck.

 I go to take his shirt back off. He grabs the bottom part of the dress to take it off over my head. God you are so beautiful! Clint says as his eyes scan over my body.

I put my hand over the mark on my shoulder. Stop, just stop that right now. Clint says with a sad look. I hate it so much. I say looking down at the floor.

Clint puts his hand under my chin to make me look at him. He grabs my hand that was over my shoulder. He leans in to kiss it. My eyes get big I start to tear up.

Why would you do that? I ask tearing up. Because Joyce I love you I love everything about you, your flaws, your scars, your stubbornness, I wouldn't change any of it. Clint says with a loving smile.

He kisses the scar over my eye.. What did I do to deserve someone like you? I ask. That's the thing there is no one else like me. Clint says with a smirk.

But I could ask the same, I am the luckiest person on earth to be able to have you in my arms. Clint says.

He kisses my lips. He lays me back down on the bed. Are you okay with this? He ask. I smile at him. Yes Clint. I say with a smile. He gives me a smirk.

He leans down and starts kissing my neck leaving marks, he gets to that sweet spot. I let out a moan. I start to buck my hips.

Mmm patience babygirl. Clint says. He leans down to kiss me his tongue asking to enter I accept. Our kiss starts to get more aggressive.