77.Finale

Lisa woke up in the middle of the night. Their parents, from both sides, got the news the next day and rushed over early the next morning. After a lot of pampering, only Chaerin stayed. In order not to affect Lisa's rest, the others went back after checking up on her.

Jungkook, who hadn't had a good rest for six days, finally fell asleep on the sofa.

Chaerin cut an apple for her daughter and sighed, "This time when you suddenly got sick, Kook's performance was beyond our expectations."

  "What happened with him?" Lisa was also curious about his performance after she got sick, but yesterday she saw that Jungkook was too exhausted and wasn't willing to ask.

  "He was the calmest out of all of us." Chaerin recalled, "Called an ambulance, went through hospitalization procedure, described the condition, contacted us, took care of you, everything was arranged in an orderly way, which wasn't something a person with autism would do at all. Instead, it was us who didn't know what to do."

  "He didn't have an issue?"

  "No, he stubbornly stayed in your ward and didn't let others take care of you. I think he was so calm because he didn't understand life and death parting." Chaerin replied with a smile, "Before, ah, your father and I were worried that Jungkook wouldn't be able to take care of you. Now, it seems that we worried too much."

  "He doesn't understand. He was waiting for me to wake up... " Or to see if I didn't wake up.

Probably cause you had him promise you that you would wake up if he took you to the hospital...he does firmly believes in promises cause Grandma Jeon taught him!

Lisa turned her head to look at Jungkook. He was curled up on the sofa in a blanket. His eyes were tightly closed on his pale face. His long eyelashes vibrated occasionally. It seems that he could wake up at any time. Lisa couldn't see Jungkook's eyes but knew that he waited for her in the end, then went to her.

  "I'm glad you woke up." Recalling the scene at that time, Chaerin couldn't help being afraid for a while, "Otherwise... ai, I shouldn't say."

  In order not to increase Lisa's stress, the two families discussed this together. In the future, no one will raise the issue of the genetic disease in front of Lisa and Jungkook. Although the genetic disease was still there, whether or not Professor Rong will develop the treatment method for the genetic disease first or that genetic disease will break down completely, but they had no other choice but to wait. The only thing they can do is live in the present optimistically.

  "When you are discharged from the hospital, go and see Grandma Jeon." Chaerin urged. Ever since she discovered the reason for her daughter's escape from death was because of the jade bracelet, Chaerin had been grateful to Grandma Jeon in her heart.

  "Yes," Lisa promised, even if her mother didn't mention it, she would go.

At noon, Chaerin went out to buy food for her daughter. Soon after she left, Kai arrived. He came to give Jungkook a change of clothes.

"Is Kook still sleeping?" Kai glanced at Jungkook, who was still asleep, and put his clothes on the chair beside him.

  "I'm afraid that he's exhausted. He didn't even wake up when it was noisy this morning." Lisa felt distressed.

  "You... how are you?" Kai asked Lisa.

  "I'm fine, ah."

Lisa's face was still a little pale, but her mental state had recovered well. She also asked Professor Rong, as long as she doesn't faint again, if she was no different from ordinary people. But Kai couldn't forget how she looked when she arrived to the hospital when he rushed over. Lisa was covered in tubes and, especially when, Professor Rong said the cause of Lisa's illness was...