34.Another Onset

"The shoes are already on the market." In the studio, Tzuyu sat next to Lisa with a computer tablet.

"How?" Lisa asked. Their first batch of their brand-name shoes were sold through the exclusive store of Tzuyu's uncle, but the price is 50% higher than the other shoes in his shop, so they weren't too optimistic on projected sales.

"It was only put out this afternoon, the sales data we will look at tomorrow." Tzuyu said.

"Evenings and weekends are prime time for sales. It will take about two days to know the popularity of our shoes." Lisa said.

"I suddenly feel nervous, what should I do?" Tzuyu frowned.

"Didn't you promise me that it didn't matter if we don't make a profit and don't lose money? Why are you nervous now?" Lisa smiled.

"When you have a business, isn't it natural to want to make money and not lose money?" Tzuyu's mood was bad.

"Okay, there's no use thinking about it now." Lisa closed the computer and stood up, carrying her bag. "I think it's better for us to go home early and get some sleep. We will know the results tomorrow morning."

"No, what time is it? You're getting off work now?" Tzuyu looked at the time, and it wasn't past five o'clock yet.

"There's nothing to do today and I promised Kook that I'll be home at six o'clock today. Last time, I was late and made him wait for me." Lisa said. If only she knows that that 15 minutes late was compared to a few months late in Jungkook's mind... This time, I have to go back early so I can be the one waiting for him.

"You guys are childish. You wait for me, I'll wait for you." As an adult, Tzuyu couldn't accept this kind of love which seems like kindergarten children meeting each other to go to school every day.

Lisa smiled and didn't explain. The way she got along with Jungkook was simple and almost childish. But this childish thing might be the most important thing for Jungkook right now. Lisa doesn't know how long her patience will last or whether she can keep her promise to Jungkook every time. But, at least now, she was willing to cooperate with Jungkook's childish way of getting along.

"Go." She waved her hands to shoo her off and Lisa pushed open the door and then drove back to the villa half an hour earlier.

Yifeng Group.

In the past afternoon, Kai had finished talking about an external cooperation. When he came back, he called all the department heads and had meetings with them nonstop. He didn't come back to his office until he was almost off-duty.

"President." assistant Bambam smartly delivered a cup of warm water to quench his thirst.

[I changed Lu Yang to Bambam]

Kai took a sip, moistened his throat and said, "After a while, arrange for a driver to take Kook back."

"Okay, I'll arrange it." Bambam immediately answered.

"Also, organize the meeting materials for me and order me dinner." While talking, Kai took off his suit jacket and hung it on a hanger, then rolled up his sleeves. When he was about to continue working, he saw that his assistant was still standing at his desk and didn't leave.

"Something else?" Kai asked.

"President..." Bambam hesitated a moment and took out a bag of red things from his pocket and put it on Kai's desk.

"What is this?" Kai frowned.

"Wedding candy," Bambam answered.

Kai was stupefied for a moment, wedding candy?