5.Suspected Ex Wife

Jungkook stood for a long time in front of Grandma's gravestone, and Lisa stayed with him like this. Jungkook didn't leave, Lisa didn't rush.

After experiencing a death, Lisa became more patient and calm than before. She only has four years left. In these four years, she will not go to study abroad, and will not spend a lot of time studying. She does not need to rush to find a job, and even her previous ideals have not been laborious to realize. When all this becomes less important, you will suddenly find that life slows down and the time is stretched infinitely.

Lisa now has this feeling, and the remaining four years, she hopes to be able to spend such a bland and warm.

"Grrr ~~"

Lisa, who had just ate breakfast and rushed to the cemetery, was already hungry. She had tolerated it till now. She couldn't stand the neglect of her host, and finally made a cry of dissatisfaction.

Lisa gave a peek at Jungkook beside him, but fortunately, Jungkook seemed to hear nothing, and stood still in front of the tombstone. Lisa was uncomfortable in her stomach and couldn't help raising her hands to cover her belly. During the movement, the emerald jade bracelet on her wrist accidentally hit a button on her shirt, and she made a crisp collision sound.

The sound was very light and almost negligible, but Jungkook, who had not responded just now, suddenly came over. People with autism are very sensitive to small and special sounds.

He looked puzzled at Lisa's gesture of covering his stomach.

"I'm a bit hungry." Lisa smiled embarrassedly.

"Let's go eat." We're going to eat when we're hungry.

The brains of autistic patients are mostly linear thinking. They don't have as many worries as ordinary people. What they want to do and what they need to do are straightforward and quickly expressed. Of course, the premise is that they have good expression skills.

Jungkook's ability to express is no less excellent. In the evaluation reports of recent years, Professor Feng, his attending doctor, suspected that Jungkook was actually a patient with acquired academic syndrome. Several times asked Jungkook's parents if they had hit Jungkook's brain before Jungkook was one year old. Because of Jungkook's recovery, it was so good, as if he had the ability to socialize.

Lisa is hungry and she wants to eat. This idea prompted Jungkook to go out, but after walking a few steps and not seeing Lisa, he stopped in doubt again.

"Grandma, we are going, we'll visit you later." After that, Lisa caught up with Jungkook and naturally held Jungkook's hand.

Jungkook froze for the third time, and at the same time he had a mentality: Lisa liked to hold hands with him.

This recognition made him a little happy.

They followed the steps and walked down the mountain step by step. At the exit of the cemetery, a black Mercedes-Benz commercial vehicle was standing on the side of the road very prominently. Lisa knew that it must be a car left to them by Kai, so she took Jungkook and walked over.

"Kook." The two men approached, and a woman dressed in a black dress came down from the car, and she greeted Jungkook familiarly.

Jungkook only glanced at her lightly, and without a word, he looked back. But Lisa knows that for Jungkook, who does not easily communicate with people, this simple response is enough to indicate that he knows the woman, and he does not resist.

"Miss Kim." The woman seemed accustomed to Jungkook's response, turning her head to say hello to Lisa.

"Hello, you are?"