29.Jigsaw Puzzle

Lisa drove the car near the studio, and in the distance, she saw a brand new door, T&L two huge English flower letters, very Artistic carving on the door, so that everyone passing by can feel the fashion sense of this studio.

Lisa parked the car, walked quickly to the door, and couldn't wait to push the door in.

The sun poured in from the floor-to-ceiling window of the whole glass, paved the ground with brilliance, green plants, and fresh design, which made people look good when they looked at it. In the small studio, there are several desks, several workbenches, and no obvious congestion, especially in the corners. It was as small as Lisa's original idea, and a small coffee bar was installed. All kinds of coffee appliances are available on the bar.

Is this ... the surprise that Tzuyu said to me the last time, real?

"You look silly." Don't know from where Tzuyu came out, she only looked at Lisa blankly standing at the door and made fun of her.

"Tzuyu, you ... how did you do this?" Lisa couldn't help asking, although she hadn't done any decoration herself, but she had eyesight. Just talking about the set of coffee appliances on the bar, not a hundred thousand can buy. She wanted to make a coffee bar at first, but she just planned to buy a similar coffee machine online and just put it there.

"How much did you spend on this decoration? This sofa, bookshelf, desk, and any odor are not there, and we can't install it with that little money. Moreover, this decoration is completely different from the original design you gave me."

"Is it better or worse?"

"Of course it is better! The question is, where did you get the money?"

"No money," Tzuyu said smugly.

"No money?" Lisa said for a moment. "How did you pretend that you didn't spend any money? Is it your father ..."

Tzuyu's family is quite rich. It is not impossible for Tzuyu's father to support his daughter in starting a business.

"My dad brought two bottles of wine over, and I put them in the refrigerator. We will drink together when we go back to business." Tzuyu said.

"Not your dad, then who?"

"One of us has a nouveau rich daddy, and one married into a rich family. Since it's not me, then ..." Tzuyu stopped and let Lisa understand.

"Jungkook's family?" Lisa guessed, "How come...... I didn't tell them where the studio was?"

"You can find anything with money. Besides, when we registered, didn't we write down the address on the business license. Now the business website has publicized it online, and one check is accurate." Tzuyu gave Lisa a bottle of water from the refrigerator and said, "On that day, you came out of Yuncheng and someone came to our door. He said that he was Jungkook's brother's assistant who came directly to me with a designer. Design plan, material selection, decoration, labor It cost me nothing to worry about. I gave the keys and went home to sleep."

"But I remember you wanted coffee, so I told them and they installed it." Tzuyu sat down on the sofa and continued, "They only asked me to not bother you with renovations during your honeymoon."

"Jeon Kai?!" Lisa never thought that Kai would find someone to decorate her studio.

"Isn't it strange that I haven't taken the initiative to find you in the past half a month." Tzuyu asked.

"I thought you knew it."

"My aunt, you ran for your honeymoon yourself. Such a large studio left for me to renovate. If someone didn't help, I would have annoyed you to death." Tzuyu said in annoyance. It's already better that she let her have her honeymoon in their initial stages of pioneering business, but Lisa still dare to think that she won't bother her at all?