30.How Much In The Salary Card?

Lisa was sitting next to Jungkook on the ground, watching him putting the puzzle piece by piece, repeating the same action five thousand times, this should be extremely boring. But the constantly perfected drawing looked so wonderful in front of her eyes.

Some people say that the best state for men and women is that men dote on women, and women adore men. At this moment, Lisa suddenly felt that her marriage was in this best state. Whether it is recognizing the road, looking at maps, doing math problems, jigsaw puzzles ... Every time Jungkook shows the same expertise, she can't help but adore, Jungkook is much better than she imagined.

When Jungkook put the last piece of the puzzle in, Lisa couldn't wait to take out her mobile phone to take a picture.

"I'll send it to Eunha now, she thought 5,000 pieces of puzzles would stump me, huh!" Lisa took pictures of the puzzles, showing off to the circle of friends, and extremely cocky essay:

The five-thousand-piece puzzle took only two hours to complete. It was so easy. Who dares to give me something more difficult?

After a while, a bunch of messages came out:

"Lili, is this is a wedding photo? creative."

"This watermelon is delicious at first sight."

"No, the groom looks more delicious."

"To die, Xiao misses someone else's husband, be careful Lili comes to your door to find your real pK."

Tzuyu: "It was Jungkook who put them together."

Lisa responded to Tzuyu: "Yes."

Eunha immediately followed the reply: "Do not rely on your husband if you have the ability."

Lisa posted a picture of rolling her eyes, and said, "I have a husband. Why can't I rely on him? If you have the ability, you can find one too."

Eunha: "Beaten again."

When Lisa saw Eunha concede, she felt refreshed and replied with a few comments before turning around with a smile and said to Jungkook, "They are all envy me."

"Envy?" Jungkook didn't understand.

"Envy me having a husband."

Jungkook froze for a moment, feeling that this matter had something to do with himself, so he couldn't help but brighten his eyes.

"No, what they should envy is that you are my husband. Not everyone's husband is so handsome and smart as mine."

Jungkook originally had only a little light in his eyes, it suddenly shone. 'Am I that handsome and smart to make people admire Lisa?'

"I can still make bigger puzzles." He wanted to make others more envious of Lisa.

"I know, but this is already very big, let's hang this puzzle first, hang it above the bed, as our wedding photo?" Speaking of them, their wedding knot was a bit hasty and it was not normal to go. The process, no banquet, no wedding photos, as if after rebirth, she logically became Jungkook's wife, but still had those old morals.

At this time, seeing this puzzle, Lisa suddenly came up with the idea to make up a wedding photo.

"Hm." Jungkook held the puzzle and looked at the pure white wall, thinking about how to hang it.

"I'll ask Uncle Li to help." Lisa went out of the bedroom to find Uncle Li. Uncle Li heard the request and immediately climbed upstairs with a toolbox. Lisa thought that Jungkook after making the jigsaw puzzle should be thirsty, so hse turned to the kitchen and prepared to pour a cup of warm water for Jungkook.