57.First Night At The New Home

This was Grandma Jeon's yard.

From when she entered the frame, Lisa felt very familiar in here, just by hearing those familiar rustles of the wind blowing gently on the leaves and seeing the lounge chair underneath the tree along with the swing beside it.

That was Grandma Jeon's lounge chair, Grandma really liked sitting on it under the Chinese parasol tree while fanning herself to enjoy the cool breeze. However, she and Jungkook loved the swing the most.

"Jungkook Oppa!" A little girl with a tornado pigtails ran in from behind the courtyard carrying a school bag, she rushed all the way from Lisa's house in the back.

Lisa subconsciously followed.

The little girl ran into the room with such a proficient skill, and threw the school bag on her shoulder next to the teenager who was reading a book seriously, frightening the teenager until he jumped up.

"Jungkook Oppa, it's after school, let's go out and play!" The teenager didn't speak and his face seemed somewhat unwilling, but the girl forcibly pulled him out regardless of the teenager's wishes.

"I want to swing, you push me, ok? I'll push you later." The girl sat on the swing first and turned her head to urge him. The teenager can't help but hastened and pushed her lightly.

"Try harder ah, push with all your body's strength." The teenager finally understood the girl's request under her urging, and then he used all his strength to push the girl high up into the sky. But the girl didn't tell the teenager what to do next, so when the girl swung back from the highest to the lowest point with a hearty laughter, it immediately bumped against the teenager who was standing still at his place until he flew away.

"Jungkook Opaa!" The girl pulled the teenager desperately, and when she saw the nosebleed on the teenager's face, she cried out in shock, "Sob sob... no, don't die!"

The girl didn't know how to give first aid, she only knew to wipe the blood on the teenager's face with her sleeve. After wiping the blood, she wiped her tears, and so, when Grandma Jeon went outside after hearing the noises, there were two children with faces full of blood on the yard.

The girl knew she made a trouble, she was afraid and sad, she couldn't stop crying at all. Then, under the surprised eyes of Grandma Jeon, the teenager raised his hand to cover the girl's eyes, "Don't cry anymore."

Lisa remembered that this was the first sentence that Jungkook said to her.

Taking off her glasses, Lisa directly met Jungkook's eyes. The teenager in the video had grown up and learned to smile slightly, "Lisa, happy Chinese Valentine's day."

"Thank you, Jungkook Oppa." Lisa held the VR glasses in her arms tightly and addressed him like she did in the past.

Jungkook smiled even happier, he then pulled out an invitation from his pocket and gave it to Lisa, "The game I designed, the conference, you come to participate"

Lisa took it with both of her hands. This invitation carried all the achievements of Jungkook's career so far, and she's fortunate enough to be given the chance to enjoy it together with him.

Late at night, Lisa laid in Jungkook's arms and asked a question she wanted to ask from a long time ago, "That day... how did you suddenly talk to me?"

Grandma Jeon was startled when Jungkook suddenly spoke to her that day, because before then, Jungkook would only spoke out no more than three words in a year.

"I have always been talking to you ah." In reality, Jungkook had been talking to Lisa, from when the girl pulled him out of the study, until he was bumped by the swing, Jungkook had been talking, but no one seemed to understand what he said. At that time, Jungkook was also used to this situation, and he also didn't find it strange. But when Lisa cried and her tears continued to fall down, he finally shouted out in his anxiousness.