16.You're Absolutely Dazzling

Professor Feng is a professor of psychology at Yuncheng University. His main research area is children with autism. He has been helping Jungkook since Jungkook was five years old. Do psychological counselling. It can be said that Jungkook can recover so well. In addition to the two windows of Grandma Jeon and Lisa, Professor Feng has contributed a lot.

Today is the weekend. Professor Feng is doing voluntary counselling at the special children's nursing home. When Kai called, he was chatting with an autistic child. He heard Lisa coming over, and Professor Feng was vacant for 20 minutes.

Lisa arrived half an hour in advance, because Professor Feng's treatment was not over, she and Jungkook could only wait.

Lisa came to this kind of place for the first time, and she couldn't help but be curious, so she waited for half an hour and took Jungkook for a stroll around the yard. But after only walking for ten minutes, Lisa couldn't stand it anymore. She pulled Jungkook back to the waiting room, and felt uncomfortable for a while.

Jungkook took a look at Lisa, and then he stepped forward and gave Lisa a hug.

"Kook?" Lisa yelped in confusion.

"You are sad." Jungkook's voice came from behind Lisa's ears. "When sad, you need a hug."

Lisa was surprised, this was what she taught Jungkook. But is her expression so obvious? Even Jungkook could sense it.

"Do you know what I'm upset about?" Lisa couldn't help asking.

"I don't know." Jungkook shook his head. He didn't know why Lisa was suddenly sad. He felt vaguely that she felt sad when they were walking in the yard just now, but they obviously didn't encounter anything.

"I saw those people outside and thought of you before." If there was no grandma Jeon, if Jungkook was not born in a wealthy family, would he be the same as those outside. Wearing sick clothes, squatting squatting in the grass, looking up at the leaves and the sky, no one caring about them. Day after day, year after year, just live like this for a lifetime?

Those people outside? Jungkook glanced out the window, as if he had noticed other children in the yard at this time. He looked at the children, and he felt some familiarity. He remembered that he used to stay like this.

"I'm not outside." Jungkook didn't think it was bad to stay so. He likes to stay so. The world is quiet. He can think about many things. But Lisa likes to be lively. She always talks to him humbly, so he has to deal with it.

"Well, fortunately, you are not outside." This is what Lisa was most thankful for. Fortunately, Jungkook's family loves him so much. They did not give up on him and did not let him be one of those children outside.

Well, although I don't understand why Lisa doesn't like him outside, but since she doesn't like it, he won't go outside.

The understanding of the two was very different, but they reached a strange agreement.

"Sorry, I let the two of you wait a long time." At this moment, the office door was pushed open, and Professor Feng came in.

Lisa hurriedly stood up from Jungkook's arms, with a hint of embarrassment on her face: "Professor Feng."

"Hehehe ..." Professor Feng smiled at Lisa, who was a little embarrassed, and teased, "The young couple have a good relationship."

"..." Lisa blushed suddenly.

"Sit, sit, let's sit down and talk." Professor Feng motioned for them to sit down.

Lisa sat back in her chair, and Jungkook also sat next to Lisa. From the moment Professor Feng entered the door, Jungkook only took a look at him and moved away. All his mind fell on Lisa.