23.An Unexpected Popular Ad

The wooden house in the cherry garden does not have thick curtains in the bedroom. The sun slipped in through the window early, and ran warm and straight on the faces of the two. It also allowed Lisa to clearly see the attitude of the two of them when they woke up in the morning for the first time.

She was being tightly embraced by Jungkook.

"Good morning." Lisa looked up and saw the drowsiness that Jungkook didn't have time to recede.

Jungkook didn't answer. He wasn't completely awake yet, but just felt his arms move, his subconscious tightened his arms.

"..." Lisa, who was hugged back when she thought of getting up.

Fortunately, Jungkook quickly woke up. The two changed their clothes and walked out of the cabin. They looked at the cherry blossoms in the garden and took a deep breath of fruity air. Lisa only felt comfortable.

"Does your back hurt?" Lisa asked Shirakawa.

"It hurts." Jungkook nodded.

"..." I forgot to ask that, even if it hurts a little, Jungkook will still say it hurts, "Is it better?"

"better."

"Let me see." Lisa walked over, picked up Jungkook's clothes and looked, and found that yesterday's bruises appeared darker, but they did not spread any more.

"Oh, what are you doing this early morning, in broad daylight?" At this time the wooden door next door happened to open, and Eunha covered her eyes as soon as she came out.

Lisa gave her a look, and turned to Jungkook and said, "After the run, I'll help you with a hot compress for two days."

"Running?" Jungkook frowned.

"Well, Professor Feng said, you need to exercise more." Lisa did not forget the advice given by Professor Feng, took Jungkook out for a walk, let him touch the outside world more, exercise more. Especially when helping Jungkook ice pack yesterday, Lisa noticed that the skin on Jungkook's body was pale and unhealthy, and the flesh was soft and had no strength. At first glance, he was an otaku who did not move all year round.

"You have to run in the morning," Eunha enthusiastically suggested, "you run out from there, there is a lake, you can run along the lake, there are about 800 meters in a circle, the scenery by the lake It's not bad. "

Lisa dragged jung8, who was obviously not very willing, jogging. They ran out of the cherry garden and ran along the mountain road for another five minutes. Sure enough, she saw the lake that Eunha mentioned. In the morning, the soft sunlight sprinkled on the lake, reflecting a sparkling beauty. Lisa ran slowly, only to feel that each breath was fresh and sweet.

"Kook, don't stop, let's go back for another lap."

After running for about a thousand meters, Jungkook was unable to move. His body seemed to be indifferent to the brain's call, and the sweat on his forehead was dripping out, dripping ticking out, an amazing amount of sweat. Just stunned Lisa.

Jungkook, who was tired and could only breathe through his mouth, raised his head weakly, and then obediently made himself run. He just felt like his limbs were filled with lead and dragged him straight down. He was so tired that he wanted to lie on the ground like this, but in front of him was Lisa's figure getting farther and farther. As if he did not catch up, Lisa would run away. He gritted his teeth and chased after hee, letting himself run hard again and again, and never once felt that time was so long.

After finally returning to the cherry garden, Jungkook could not wait to slump to the ground on the spot.

"Kook, don't sit down. Let's take a few more steps. We can't sit down immediately after running."