67.Jihyo's Outbreak

Today was Saturday, the original plan was to go back to the Kim house for dinner, but because the final exam was approaching, Kim's parents were so busy that they can't even leave their desk, so the plan was temporarily cancelled.

Lisa also had no additional plan, so the two chose to simply not go anywhere and just watch TV at home. While watching happily, Lisa's phone suddenly rang, and when she picked it up, she found out that it was her cousin, Park Jihyo.

"Cousin." Lisa hurriedly answered the phone.

"Lisa, today is the weekend, so you wouldn't have work, right?" Jihyo asked.

"Yeah, I don't have work, I also said that I'll see you and Lei Lei at afternoon." Lisa would visit Jihyo and her daughter every afternoon to ensure that Jihyo was in good health. Moreover, Lei Lei has improved a lot recently, and because she has a nurse to take care of her at night, Jihyo was relieved and her complexion became better. She went to see her yesterday, Jihyo even put on a light makeup.

She had the time to put on make up, so she shouldn't be too tired.

"Then, come here ah, bring your husband along." Jihyo invited, "Lei Lei's father came yesterday night, he wants to treat you guys to a dinner."

"Cousin ah, you're too polite. We're not in a hurry for dinner, just wait until Lei Lei is cured before we talk about it again."

"Lei Lei's fever has subsided a lot, the doctor said that she can be discharged two days later." Jihyo's tone was filled with unconcealed happiness.

"Really? That's really good."

"Lisa, come here ah, Lei Lei has been lethargic these past few days, she even didn't call her auntie, but this morning she has been nagging to see you." Jihyo continued to invite her.

"Okay then... I'll be coming over." Lisa didn't postpone as after she hung up the phone she said to Jungkook, "My cousin invited us to dinner."

Jungkook nodded indifferently.

The two changed clothes and drove to the hospital. On the way, thinking that the child was almost all cured, Lisa didn't bring a fruit basket as usual, but bought a cute rag doll instead from the gift shop and let Jungkook hug it.

"You looked so harmonious holding the doll like that, how about we buy one when we go back home?" Inside the hospital, Lisa teasingly said to Jungkook who was hugging the doll.

"No." Jungkook refused without thinking twice, he didn't want to hold the rag doll, obviously Lisa's feel was better.

While joking, the two arrived at the children's ward. Jihyo, who had received Lisa's message, had been waiting outside the door. When she watched Lisa coming from afar, she greeted them with a happy face, "Lisa, this is... your husband?"

Jihyo sized up Jungkook up and down.

"That's right, this is my husband, Jeon Jungkook." Lisa introduced, "Koom, this is my cousin."

"Cousin." Jungkook nodded.

"Hello, quickly, come in." Entering the ward, Jihyo shouted to the man who was sitting on the bed with his back facing them, "Namjoon, Lisa and her husband is here."

Jihyo's husband was tall, with dark skin and a beard on his face, his rough appearance and the delicate Jihyo seemed really out of sorts. His appearance was much more crude than what Lisa imagined, she thought that Jihyo's husband would have a similar temperament with her, a gentle and scholarly man.

But if she looked closely, Lei Lei's eyes were very similar to his, but it was just the eyes ah, besides those eyes, everything else all looked like Jihyo.