73.Have A Baby

The Jeon parents and Lisa waited for a long time for the brothers to come down. When they were thinking of going up to look for them, at that time, Jungkook came down with his face, followed by Kai with a strange face.

What's wrong? The three were puzzled.

After coming down the stairs, Jungkook walked straight to Lisa and couldn't wait to reveal his new discovery: "Lisa, the abdominal muscles are not good, hard and uncomfortable."

"Huh?" The three in the living room were a little bit embarrassed by Jungkook's straightforward words, but a thought came up at the same time to the three of them. Where did Jungkook touch abdominal muscles?

So three pairs of eyes stared at Kai who had just come downstairs.

"Cough.....meal." Kai walked towards the dining table with a stiff face. This self-defeating move attracted the unscrupulous laughter of Jeon parents behind him.

Lisa pinched Jungkook's arm and smirked at his stomach but didn't forget to answer him: "If it doesn't feel good, them don't exercise it."

"Hm." Jungkook was satisfied. Lisa didn't like it, so he didn't need to exercise.

After having dinner, Sandara said that she would let Lisa visit her garden. So she brought Lisa to her warm greenhouse. In the greenhouse, many off-season flowers were planted, and in the cold winter of spring, they bloomed beautifully.

"Mom, do you have something to tell me?" Servants had prepared tea in the greenhouse, Lisa poured a glass and handed it to Sandara. If she only wanted to visit the garden, then she won't have left Jungkook alone, so Lisa thought that Sandara might have something to tell her.

"Don't be nervous, it's not that important, it's because of Kook, I don't know how to say it." Sandara took the tea cup and took a sip.

"I know, take your time." Lisa smoothed her messy hair and had a faint smile on her face. The dim yellow light shine on her white porcelain like skin which made her look gorgeous and gentle.

She was a gentle girl. At the first sight of Lisa, Sandara knew she would like Lisa as her daughter in law.

"We have heard about your cousin. Kai also said that you may have this disease." Across the table, Sandara held Lisa's hand on the table case and said softly. "We can't do anything about genetic diseases, but the doctor also said that the incidence of this genetic disease is very low, so you don't have to worry too much."

"Mom ..." Lisa was a little stunned. She didn't expect Sandara to call her out because of this incident. Is it because she couldn't hold back this entire time when Kai revealed that she might also have this disease, so they were worried about it?

Lisa suddenly wanted to cry, but felt that the last burden in her heart was also relieved at this moment. She no longer needs to worry about it, everyone around her has already made the worst plan for her, and even has the power to comfort her in turn.

"Don't be afraid, it's okay." Sandara reached out and wiped the tears in the corner of Lisa's eyes, comforting, "It is really scary to suddenly find that you may have a genetic disease, but let's not be too pessimistic."

"But ... in case I will get sick again, how many years will I live?" Finally, there was a suitable time for her to ask this sentence.

"Don't worry, that won't happen." It seemed that the child was really scared. Sandara covered the other hand. Both hands tightly wrapped Lisa's hand, soothing, "Don't be afraid even if you have one. We are all there."

"Yes." This sentence is enough, Lisa can't say more, just nodded.

"Don't be afraid, Grandma will bless you and Kook."