39.A Gift For Victory

"Where are we going to eat?" Jungkook held a special attachment to his first time skipping work.

"It's not yet the time to eat, let's go shopping for a while." Lisa replied casually while driving the car.

"I already said it, it's not the time to eat yet." Jungkook, who had his rules disrupted, wrinkled his nose uncomfortably, he couldn't help but whispered a little.

"..." Was I being complained? Lisa felt novel receiving a complain from Jungkook, so she deliberately didn't reply, driving the car in silence, trying to see what Jungkook would say next.

"We should eat after half past six." Lisa decided to help Jungkook this time.

"It's only five o'clock now." The company's working time was until half past five, but they already came out now, so they will completely be able to make it on time.

After saying these three sentences, Jungkook was quiet for two minutes, then he repeated these exact sentences again.

"It's not the time to eat yet... we should eat after half past six... it's only five o'clock now." Jungkook murmured these three sentences back and forth quietly, with an interval of two to three minutes, as if he was set with a single playback software, he repeated it tirelessly.

At first, Lisa didn't feel annoyed, and instead felt that he was a little cute because Jungkook didn't like talking on ordinary days. But at the same time, she kept thinking that he's like a little old lady, which looked amusingly tense.

However, as the time spent talking these exact sentences grew longer, Lisa slowly realized that something was wrong. Jungkook's repeated words wasn't spoken because of his desire to speak, but that it was because he can't control himself. It was like that night when he kept writing in his notebook that he must go home at six o'clock, it was because of the obsession caused by his inability to adapt after his rules had been forcibly disrupted. This obsession requires him to return to the 'right' path before he can calm down again.

Although the situation wasn't serious this time, after all, Jungkook didn't get triggered, he was only slightly uneasy, but Lisa knew that her behavior today still made him uncomfortable.

Lisa parked her car in the underground parking lot of a shopping mall in silence, turned off the engine, and then turned her head to look at Jungkook who was still muttering like a broken record without him knowing it himself. She opened her mouth and asked, "What time is it now?"

"It's 5.20, there's still ten minutes before work is finished." Jungkook's subconscious mind still thinking about how he didn't get off work on time.

"When did we come out of Yifeng?" Lisa continued to ask.

"4.50" He got off work forty minutes early.

"Thirty minutes, half an hour, you have been repeating that the time has not yet arrived and that you shouldn't be off work." Lisa paused for a moment, then asked, "Are you angry with me? Blaming me for taking you out?"

"No." Jungkook shook his head without thinking, although he still shouldn't come out early, but he's not angry ah.

"Then why do you keep talking about it? If you keep talking about it, then doesn't it mean that you're not happy? If you're not happy, then that means you're blaming me, and if you're blaming me, that means I did something wrong. But I asked you clearly just now and you agreed to come out with me yourself, and now you're blaming me when we're already out?" Lisa's expression was a little sad, this kind of sadness wasn't because Jungkook harping on her, but it was because she saw Jungkook being like this.

"I... I'm not angry, not blaming you, I... I..." How to explain this? Jungkook was anxious, worried until his whole face flushed red.

He's really not angry, he just felt a bit of discomfort. When he couldn't adapt to something new, he couldn't help repeating the same thing over and over, this was Jungkook's condition, Jungkook really couldn't control himself.