27.Returning Home

Jungkook without his headphones frowned slightly for the rest of the hour. Although Jungkook didn't say it, Lisa also saw that he didn't feel comfortable, which made her regretted lending the headset to the little boy just now.

When the plane landed, Jungkook didn't get up. He was still sitting in the chair, staring at the position in front of him. Lisa knows that Jungkook is waiting for the other party to return headphones.

Fortunately, the mother didn't let the two wait for a long time. The plane stopped after a while and sent the headset over.

"Thank you for your headphones." The woman thanked her, holding a seven- or eight-year-old child in her hand. The little boy was wearing a suit and shorts, carrying a schoolbag on his back, and his face was so cute that he didn't look like an autistic child.

"You're welcome. You can also buy one when you come back. It can be used when critical." Lisa suggested.

"Yes." The woman thanked her again and left with her child.

As soon as they left, Lisa returned the headphones to Jungkook. As soon as Jungkook took it, he hung it tightly around his neck. He was afraid of being taken away again.

When Lisa saw him like this, she found it funny and also felt sorry: "In the future, I will never lend your headphones to others."

"Hm." Jungkook smiled happily.

After getting off the plane, pushing their luggage, the two went to the parking lot. Jeon's car was waiting in the parking lot ten minutes before the plane landed, but Yuncheng International Airport was too big, and Lisa was not familiar with the airport and had a bad sense of direction. The location of the parking lot just mentioned by the driver.

"P2 parking lot, is it p2 on this side or p2 on the other side?" Lisa has been standing in front of the airport floor plan for almost five minutes. There was only a floor plan nearby, and there were no particularly clear signs. She was at a loss as to where she should go. She remembered returning to her country once in her life, she accidentally went in the wrong direction, went to p1, and spent about half an hour waiting for her return.

"This way." Jungkook waited for Lisa for five minutes. After making sure she was not resting, but could not find the way, he finally spoke.

"Do you know the way?" Lisa looked up in surprise.

"It's drawn on the map." Jungkook calmly pointed at p2 on the floor plan. How clear is where to go.

Lisa's eyes suddenly lighted, yeah, Jungkook has a scholar's syndrome. Maybe in addition to mathematics, he also has a strong sense of directions.

"Then you lead the way." Lisa said.

"Hm." Towing his luggage, Jungkook walked ahead to lead the way. He didn't look at any signs throughout the journey, as if he had already been clear about the layout of the airport. Turn left, go downstairs, turn right, go straight, and then they saw Jeon's car.

The driver of the Jeon family saw the two of them and got off the car from a distance. At this time, they were diligently helping them carry their luggage.

"It turns out you look at the map so well." Lisa couldn't help but boast.

Jungkook didn't feel that looking at a map carefully was a big thing, but Lisa always did this, making a fuss over trivial things. Every time he helped her solve a math problem, she would do so, and he was used to it.

After getting on the bus, Lisa began to discuss with Jungkook how to share the gifts. Of course, Lisa was talking alone, Jungkook only listened quietly.