18.Salary

Although Lisa said earlier that she would come home to pack the next day, Chaerin helped her daughter to organize her luggage in advance. Lisa had nothing to do, so she had to accompany her mother during the whole housework. After seeing Lisa returning to her maiden house and didn't pay attention to him, Jungkook didn't make a noise and sat obediently on the sofa in daze. When he was in daze, it was common to stay all day long.

This scene fell into the eyes of Seunghyun and could not bear it anymore. Before Jungkook was only a neighbor's child, Seunghyun often used mathematical problems to find him. One is that Jungkook can indeed solve these math problems, and the other is that he also wants to find a way to make Jungkook say more. Now that Jungkook has become his son-in-law, he doesn't need a reason to take care of him.

'Even in my heart, I can't help feeling a little depressed. Other people's son in law is in a hurry to catch up with their father in law. When he comes, he has to get along with his son in law.

"Kook, come over and help me look at these questions." Seunghyun took a few math questions and put them in front of Jungkook.

Jungkook glanced at it, and wrote it with a brush. In a few moments, he wrote a lot of formulas, using the simplest and easy to understand calculation methods to figure out the problem.

"It could have been solved this way, and it could have been calculated with such a simple formula." After solving two problems, Seunghyun was once again convinced by Jungkook's mathematical talents, instantly discarding the identity of the old man and turning into a fan.

Jungkook ignored it, continued to solve the problem, and calculated the remaining mathematical problem together, still using the original formula.

"Originally this formula can be used here? But if this formula is replaced here." Seunghyun circled a large part of the calculation process written by Jungkook on draft paper with a red pen, and wrote a brand-new formula next to it. , "With this formula, you can save a lot of steps."

Jungkook's problem-solving ideas are simple and clear, and he never makes mistakes, but it is strange that he uses only the simplest formula when solving problems. There are many clear conclusions that can be reached in one step. He has to use three to four steps. Although this is correct, it is not the optimal solution. To this point, Seunghyun has been very strange, in the end he can only blame this behavior of Jungkook to his scholar syndrome.

Seunghyun has read some reports on the Internet, saying that many people with scholar syndrome see a problem in their eyes, and the brain automatically comes up with formulas and calculations. Perhaps the simplest formula can only come out of Jungkook's brain?

"I don't understand." Jungkook suddenly spoke.

"What?" Seunghyun looked up.

"It's too complicated for Lisa to understand." Jungkook replied that in order to let Lisa understand the problem-solving process, he turned the math formulas from elementary school on the other hand and spent more energy than he needed to solve these questions.

"..." Seunghyun remembered that her daughter had not been good at math since she was a child, but her dad, who taught math at home, didn't use him and liked to go to Jungkook next door to learn math. The reason is that when she can't learn, Jungkook won't call her stupid.

So Jungkook's hand-solving problem only uses the simplest formula to solve the problem. Was it for his daughter?

Seunghyun's mouth's corners were drawn. He didn't know weather he should scold his daughter for being stupid or fir using Jungkook as a knife to fucking kill chickens.

Because of this, Seunghyun glared at his daughter several times during dinner, causing Lisa to feel inexplicable, and didn't know what she did wrong.

After having dinner, and chatting with her parents for a while, Lisa took Jungkook back to the Jeon Villa. Rejecting the good intentions of Uncle Li to find a servant to help her organize, Lisa dragged her luggage and went directly to Jungkook's cloakroom.