14.To Promise

"No, it's just a bit itchy." Lisa didn't dare to turn back, and she was all wrong at this time.

It's really a shame, why did she do this, Lisa bit her pillow and looked ugly and resentful.

When Jungkook heard that Lisa was okay, he couldn't help but touched it with his hand.

Lisa suddenly jumped up and yelled back behind her, "Don't touch it."

"..." Jungkook had already withdrawn his hand, and was staring at Lisa with a blank face.

Lisa blushed. She knew that she had reacted a little bit earlier, but she didn't know what was wrong with her. As long as Jungkook's finger touched her waist, she would be uncomfortable. No, it cannot be said to be uncomfortable, that is, the body has an uncontrollable feeling of XXX, which makes her a little uncomfortable and a little vaguely shame.

It's strange. I didn't find my waist so sensitive before.

"Sorry ... I'm sorry." Jungkook has never Lisa be so fierce, and it took him a while to think of an apology.

"No, it's not about you, it's ... it's too itchy, I couldn't help it at that moment." Lisa hurriedly explained.

"I'm sorry." Jungkook still apologized.

"I said it, it has nothing to do with you, you didn't hurt me just now."

"It's blue."

"What?" Lisa hesitated for a while before reacting. Jungkook was talking about her waist. "It's okay, it doesn't hurt. My skin is already white. It's easy to be blue if you touch it. It will be fine in two days."

Jungkook nodded, but he wasn't able to remove the image of the slightly bluish skin, which was so dazzling on Lisa's white waist.

"I will ... I will ..." Jungkook wanted to say that he will never get sick again, but he knows very well that this matter is beyond his control. "I will not get sick in the future. Don't worry about me. "

As long as Lisa wasn't near him during his onset, he won't hurt her.

"No." Lisa refused to think about it. She wanted to say something when she was in the hospital.

Jungkook looked up and looked up in puzzlement. He didn't understand why Lisa refused his request. When he was ill, he couldn't control his emotions and movements. He didn't want to hurt Lisa. He didn't want Lisa to hate himself. He was afraid that Lisa would not be able to stand his illness and would leave him.

"Kook, why did you propose to me?" Lisa knew that Jungkook didn't understand, so she guided patiently.

"Because, I want you to be my partner." This question Jungkook once answered Lisa.

"Yes, everyone needs a partner, because partners can accompany each other and take care of each other." Lisa said, "Do you know what each other means? It is when one party encounters difficulties, the other party appears to help them. I'm your partner. If I don't care about you when you get sick, then I'm not qualified to be your partner. An unqualified partner is not needed, and will eventually divorce his other half. Do you want to divorce me? "

Jungkook shook his head in horror. He didn't want, he didn't want to divorce Lisa.

"Since you don't want to, you won't be able to say what you said just now." Lisa demanded.

"But ... when I got sick, I couldn't control myself, I didn't want to hurt you." Jungkook didn't want Lisa to divorce him, and he didn't want to hurt Lisa. He didn't want both options. He was uncomfortable. He didn't know what to do.

In the simple thinking of Jungkook, he had never been so entangled, as if a small animal trapped at a crossroads looked around blankly, wondering which direction to run in order to avoid the rolling of the wheels.