46.I'll Pick You Up From Work

Bambam hurriedly ran downstairs from the security department and saw Kai looking back and forth at the building's gate. He didn't dare to catch a breath, as he couldn't wait to report, "General Manager, Second young master went out the building at 2:51."

"Has he called a car?" Kai questioned closely.

"He hasn't. Second young master ran toward that side." Bambam pointed to the right side of the road, "After entering the third south road, our monitor and control system can't locate him anymore."

"Kook doesn't bring his phone nor money." Kai was agitated as he punched the car in front of him, "What the heck those people in the security section are doing?! They can't even look after one person!"

"General Manager, please don't be anxious, Second young master must be searching for Second young mistress." Bambam tried to console, but his heart knew, this matter can't be blamed on the security department. In the few the years Second young master spent in the company, his working time was always set like a machine, furthermore, all the people inside were still working as usual, and without such unexpected accident like this, there's no way the security would keep on watching the monitoring system continuously without rest.

"We need around half an hour to go from here to Lisa's studio by car, how can Kook go there by walking?"

"General Manager, Second young master is clever, there won't be anything happening to him."

"Besides his math skill being better, he's an idiot in other aspects! He can't even speak with other people, and you still dare say to me that he won't get into any trouble?!"

"General Manager, Second young master's memory is really good, he might have remembered which road to take to go to Second Young Madam's place. We should drive the car following the roadside to search, we can surely find him this way."Bambam suggested.

Kai gradually calmed down, he looked at his watch and arranged, "It's 3.16 right now, Kook had left from 25 minutes ago, you, have the security guards and drivers, all drive cars, ride motorcycles, trail the road to Lisa's place and look for him immediately."

"Yes, I'll have everything arranged." Bambam turned and ran quickly to deal with the matter.

Kai pulled open the car's door, starting the car with his one hand while calling Lisa with his other hand.

"Hello?" The phone was connected soon.

"Lisa." While driving the car, his eyes didn't stop scanning the road's two sidewalks. Although he clearly knew that Jungkook had already left for almost half an hour so that there's no way he would be near the company's building, but he still didn't dare to let slip anyone's shadow from his view.

"Oppa?" Lisa's voice was a little shocked.

"Did Kook call you?"

"No, isn't Kook working right now?"

"He went out to find you, saying that he wants to pick you up from work." Kai's gaze became dim, even Lisa doesn't know about this?

"He wants to pick me up from work? I'll call him immediately!"

"Don't call. He didn't bring his phone."

"What?!" Along with Lisa's shocked shout, there was also the sound of some kind of heavy object falling to the ground. After a long silence on the phone, Lisa asked again with a shaken voice, "Oppa, you're calling me, does it mean that you haven't found Kook yet?"

"...he not only didn't bring his phone, but he also didn't take the car that I prepared for him, he walked out alone." Kai decided not to conceal anything.