Episode 4

Lewis Construction

At the office, Billy was on the phone talking to Bill as his son was telling Billy about his vacation with Lizzie and the kids at Disneyworld. From the tone of Bill's voice, his father could tell that at least one of the kids were happy in his life currently. That's what Billy wanted for all his children regardless of their current situations now. Unfortunately for one of them as he could hear some commotion outside of his office, Billy looks at the door before it open as Mindy was in tears.

Billy – "Bill, I got to go, your sister is here. Give Lizzie and the grandchildren my love and I will let Vanessa know you said hi. Bye son, love you"

Billy ends the call as he gets up and walks over to her daughter before hugging Mindy. He didn't know what was going on at first before Billy saw his receptionist behind her then mouthed the words 'it's okay' before she closed the door behind them.

Billy – "There there Mindy, what's wrong honey?"

Mindy – "Daddy, after what happened at the cabin.... I had to see you"

Billy – "See me? About what? Is it Rick? Is he okay?"

Mindy – "Oh he's fine and was working on rehab but then all of the sudden with another woman"

Billy – "Another woman?"

Mindy – "Yes, another woman daddy. Rick's physical therapist, Rhonda Pearlman"

Billy – "Well that's great Mindy, that means she is going to help Rick get better"

Mindy – "NO daddy! You don't understand, he didn't even tell me beforehand and at first. That's what got me so upset right now"

Billy – "Oh baby, I am so sorry you're going through that"

Mindy – "And to think that Rick could do it without communicating with his wife first. We may not be on the best terms now, but he could have shown one ounce of respect"

Billy – "Well you're not wrong about that...what the heck was he thinking anyway?"

Mindy – "I have no idea daddy; I just want things to go back to normal you know? It doesn't have to be like this"

Billy – "And they can go back to normal Mindy with one simple thing...fight for your marriage, fight for your love of Rick"

Mindy – "How though daddy? How do I do that"

Bill – "I think I have some ideas in mind, but don't worry, none of them include breaking the law sweetheart"

Mindy – "Daddy...."

Bill – "I'm serious sweetheart, wait.... here's what I got in mind"

Mindy listened to what her father had in mind, while she thought about the good times with Rick back in the old days even when they officially got hitched. Both were faithful to one another since the two were married until Mindy slept with Andy in the beginning of last year. As much as she had her fair share of mistakes, Rick wasn't perfect himself. He never cheated on Mindy, though Ric sometimes couldn't even consider of how much his job could be of how him and his estranged wife have had issues.

---------------------------------------------------------

Meals & Wheels Diner

Being the manager of Meals & Wheels Diner, Eleni was happy and satisfied with her life currently. After coming back to Springfield and reconnecting with Frank, marrying him again, etc. everything was great right now. Despite supporting Marina during her hard time due to Shayne's legal troubles currently, Eleni was just glad to be in a good place with her only daughter. As she checked around, Eleni heard the door opened and turned around seeing someone she never thought of seeing until now.