Episode 1 - (The Season 3 Premier)

A alarm goes off in the middle of the mid evening of 6pm in Springfield, Illinois it's the Art Museum downtown.

Josh Lewis is walking to clear his hear. He gets pushed aside off against an oak tree by a unknown masked guy also noticing a bright red porshe that speeds through the streets like a wild mad dog in the streets!

Philip Spaulding is making his late deposit of the local bank he's had a trying day at work, a red porshe almost gets him into an accident with another vehicle..Sonni/Solita..

She fumes.

"Who the hell was that?! Who almost killed us?!" she demands

---------------------------------------------------------

Greece

Fletcher sat at a bar with a drink in his hand before taking a sip, and you could tell the man was still brooding. Even though he was working on a story, the journalist/reporter still mourned for his deceased wife in Alexandra Spaulding. He missed her everyday and after her death, Fletcher couldn't take it anymore. He left Springfield before her funeral and decided to chase a certain story from one of his contacts. What he didn't expect was to see a blast from the past in the form of one of his lovers before Alexandra.

Claire – "Fletcher?"

Fletcher turned and saw Claire Ramsey (Susan Pratt) as the two were surprised to see each other tonight at the bar.

Fletcher – "Claire?"

Claire – "I haven't seen you in a very long time, well, despite the moments we would bump into each other while you were on your mind-blowing story adventures. I'm sorry to hear about Alexandra's passing by the way, it's so hard to believe it happened"

Fletcher – "Don't be sorry, I am sure the two of you would have despised each other. I thought you weren't even a fan of Alexandra"

Claire – "Just because I wasn't a fan of hers doesn't mean I wish for anyone to die, well, except for those damned Santos relatives, just not Danny. He's been a great guy to my daughter actually"

Fletcher – *Chuckles* "That sense of humor of yours always made me laugh and smile at the end of the day. I needed that honestly"

Claire - *Sits down next to Fletcher* "Shouldn't you be grieving right now for your wife? What are you doing here?"

Fletcher – "Working on a case slash story that's in development but I am on a break for the time being. Last time I spoke to Michelle, she said you were in Chicago"

Claire – "At the time yes, but during special occasions a woman like me loves to travel around the world and save lives every year as a doctor. Nothing wrong with that right?"

Fletcher – "Claire...."

Claire – "What?"

Fletcher – "Something bad happened right?"

Claire – "Never said something bad happened Fletcher"

Fletcher – "If you're in trouble Claire just say it so I can help"

Claire – "No, I am NOT in any kind of trouble at all. Now let me get us some more drinks while we catch up some more. I'm in control here buddy, got it?"

Fletcher oddly looked at Claire while she ordered drinks, but Fletcher wasn't buying this act. Back in the day he knew Claire wasn't innocent angel like she was when they first met. They weren't your typical couple from back in the day though, Claire always lighted a fire underneath him whenever the two were caught in dangerous situations. Maybe that was about to happen again, and as some guy came into the bar dressed in all black, Claire noticed him before lowering her head down a bit. She couldn't be seen at all in this bar, anywhere, etc., or Claire was going to get it so to speak and so would Fletcher. Dragging him into her mess was the last thing Claire wanted to do, and if anything happened to him, she would never forgive herself.

---------------------------------------------------------

Blake is shopping when she hears about the burglary's in town, her face shows sadness..

"Springfield sure isn't what it used to be.. maybe it could be time to consider moving!" she muses to himself as Chief of Police Frank Cooper overhears her. Then he gets a call on his cell from Josh Lewis?!

"What's going on that you are calling me Josh is something going on?!" he demands

"I need to meet with you.. I may have information on who is stealing from Springfield!" he hints.

To Be Continued

Fade Out

"I get weak" by Belinda Carlisle plays on the radio as Frank drives over to Josh Lewis' home.

END OF EPISODE 1

(OOC: This episode was written by myself (NathanBanks757) and Will (PartyWill). See you all next week right here for the second episode of Guiding Light, ONLY....on Wattpad! Thanks for reading, viewing AND watching!)