Episode 20 - (February Sweeps/Part 2)

Company's

Here was Richard standing face to face with Edmund, two men who hated one another back in the day. So much history between the two will always be there, even if one or both are gone from this world. But seeing each other brought back those memories. For Cassie, she hoped whatever happened in the past can stay in the past but that's very unlikely.

Richard – "Edmund, I am surprised to see you not behind a jail cell after all the rotten things you've done to me, Cassie and our family"

Edmund – "Richard, if there is anything you need to know, I am changed man. The FBI cleared me for my part in giving them information about Jeffery O'Neil's involvement in the Ultimate Force"

Richard - *Chuckles a bit* "I know Edmund...I know everything. I'm just surprised the FBI turned to you for help, and they actually believed every little thing you told them?"

Edmund – "Since I was on the run and the FBI needed O'Neil badly, who am I to refuse a chance to be redeemed for every little thig i've done in the past. Besides, all that running around the world nearly took toll on me"

Richard – "Well i'm sorry if this hurts you but it doesn't matter Edmund. Everything that was done to myself, Cassie, and the people who were affected thanks to my stepbrother are still there"

Edmund – "Richard, I could care less what you, Cassie over here or anyone thinks of me. I have a race to run in the mayoral race to determine who will be Springfield's next mayor and when I do win, the two of you are invited to the victory party"

Cassie - *Chuckles* "You? Running for mayor of Springfield? When hell freezes over? Who in the world would want to vote for a maniac?"

Edmund – "Cassie if there's anything you know about me, I can be very convincing and skillful. A man like me can take this town and make it better.... making Springfield great again. Sounds like a great slogan, correct?"

Cassie – "I can't take much more of this bullshit. I'm leaving, how about joining me, Richard?"

Richard – "Right behind you Cassie. Good luck Edmund in anyone even voting for my step-brother"

Cassie and Richard leave Company's with Edmund smirked watching them go. He didn't care what they thought about the man, because seeing the two of them made Edmund eager to win so that Edmund can stick it to them. Outside, Richard and Cassie approached her car as they stopped, then look at each other with loved written all over their faces.

Cassie – "I should get going Richard. I promised Tammy and Jonathan to babysit Sarah since they're going out tonight"

Richard – "Of course, I need to gather my bearings in order as well, but i'll call you later Cassie. I love you"

Cassie – "Love you too Richard"

Richard and Cassie share one more passionate kiss, one that both never wanted to end honestly. It has been way too long since they mad a moment like this one, but from the conversation they had together before Edmund interrupted their time together, they were not going to waste another moment. But in the back of Richard's mind as he walked away from Cassie, the thought of Edmund running for mayor made him think...should he make a run for the position himself too?

---------------------------------------------------------

Company's

Tangie meets up with Josh Lewis, as he enters Company's.

Joshua

"Tangie, your call sounded urgent, everything ok?!". He demands hands reaching out to hers.

Tangie

"I have a confession to make.. when I left Springfield suddenly it is because I was pregnant with our son he's beautiful boy in boarding school and you should know he is Autistic goes by Luke but now he is older so he likes to be called Lucas! I need to go be with him he is feeling under the weather so please if you care about me or us look out for him at Sundale Boarding School also keep Reva away from our son this has nothing to do with her"

Joshua

"I also own Cross Creek, so we will meet again very soon!"

She kisses him then looks back as she exits 

---------------------------------------------------------

Spaulding Mansion

Alan-Michael Spaulding arrives after he got out of the limo and the chauffer closed the door behind him. Approaching the mansion that he grew up in to where he is all these years later, Alan-Michael hoped that this wasn't a waste of time. He had to talk with Phillip based on what the man just found out, but how was his brother going to react? After ringing the doorbell and waiting, it opened as Phillip was there, not happy to see his little brother.

Phillip – "What do you want Alan-Michael? Now is not the time so just-"

Alan-Michael – "And you're not going to even hear me out on what I have to tell you? It's about Lizzie"

Phillip – "Say that again?"

Alan-Michael – "Your daughter.... she left me a text message just now when I looked at it myself earlier"

Phillip, now realizing that Lizzie got in contact with her uncle, brings Alan-Michael inside to make sure no one else was listening as he closed the door. Lizzie's captors may be outside waiting to strike and grab his brother too.

Phillip – "How do you know this?"

Alan-Michael – "Here"

Phillip is given Alan-Michael's phone from his brother and looks at the text. It said 'Please Uncle Alan-Michael, save me. I need help!" and that's when Phillip knew Lizzie could still be out there.

Phillip – "This could be her, was that the only text?"

Alan-Michael – "Yes, that was it, Phillip. I wish there was more because if so, it could help"

Phillip – "Actually after what happened to James and him hearing Lizzie on the phone before the funeral service started, I think we have enough of moving forward. Cyrus is already looking into this as we speak then we'll make a plan"

Alan-Michael – "Well I hope you do succeed big brother; she's my niece is alive after all. Good luck into finding the truth overall"

Alan-Michael starts to leave the mansion until Phillip grabs his arm. He had to get this off his chest so that his brother can let him know how he feels.

Phillip – "Wait, don't go Alan-Michael"

Alan-Michael – "What? Are you going to yell at me and forget what just happened?"

Phillip – "No, to say thank you. You didn't have to do this you know?"

Alan-Michael – "Lizzie is family, that's what matters the most"

Phillip – "Right.... again.... thanks. If anything comes up Alan-Michael, i'll let you know. Stay safe out there, okay?"

Alan-Michael nodded before he left as Phillip opened the door for him. Watching him leave, Phillip wondered what had gotten into his brother? Maybe he was feeling guilt already from the way he's been acting since he came back to Springfield, got stabbed last year, ended up in a coma, now awoken and has regrets. But Phillip didn't have time to dwell on this as he took out his cell phone to call Bill and Cyrus so they can be informed on what's going on.

END OF EPISODE 20

(OOC: This episode was co-written by myself (first and last part) and PartyWill (middle part). See you guys next week as February sweeps for Guiding Light continues right here on Wattpad!_