Find Your Light - Episode 5

Greece

Standing outside the interrogation room, Harley was talking to her son Zach, but knew something was up. Her son, of course, is an adult but at the same time Harley was his mother still and the blonde could tell he's keeping something from her on the other end. Maybe Zach was with a friend right now or maybe worse, a girl that he's with and hasn't told Harley yet. Hearing the door open and turning around to see Gus come of the room Harley ends the call.

Harley – "I love you Zach.... bye"

Gus – "Everything alright Harley?"

Harley – "Huh? Oh nothing, I was just checking in with Zach. He's keeping something from me alright"

Gus – "Oh? He's having trouble at school?"

Harley – "Nope, not that, it's just.... lately he has something going on that Zach hasn't told me. I mean, it's not like I am stranger to him"

Gus – "Does Phillip know?"

Harley – "I was about to call him but since Lizzie returned, it's better to give him and the family space. But it Zach keeps this up, then we may go back to Springfield and visit him including everyone else"

Gus – "Hold on Harley, you're his mom but let the guy live his life for a little bit"

Harley – "Don't worry, he'll be living his life with or without me in Springfield. Anyway, what did we get on the guy?"

Gus – "Well after months of being stone walled, we finally got some information from the guy who poisoned Mark"

Harley – "Finally.... what did he say?"

Gus – "As we've guessed and speculated, he's working for his boss who's a part of the mafia this time around, so no Ultimate Force this time around"

Harley – "The mafia? Did he name the head guy in charge?"

Gus – "No, he's staying quiet in order to be loyal and not rat himself out, but he also told me that there's others associated with his boss"

Harley – "Where?"

Gus – "Springfield?"

Harley – "Well that's just nice...seriously?"

Gus – "Yep, we don't know their identity so maybe try calling Frank and let him know what's going on. I'll keep trying to get answers out of him"

Harley nodded before she started to call Frank as Gus went back into the interrogation room of asking more questions. The Ultimate Force were not the only guys who were trying to secretly cause chaos in Springfield. Gus though was determined to find out more information about the guy's boss, as none of them knew who they were up against, but they had to be careful. Gus wasn't about to let whoever he or she was off the hook for trying to use him when everyone thought he died. Gus was robbed of everything and now he has it all back but wouldn't go away from finding answers.

---------------------------------------------------------

Springfield University – Zach's Dorm Room

Purposely dropping his phone after his mom ended the call, Zach was kissing Jason on the lips and taking it all in. Of course, Harley called him earlier, but Jason kept on distracting him in a way fun way where Jason doesn't care if she heard them over the phone kissing or even having sex. Since they admitted their feelings, both have seen in each other in private away from others but haven't told anyone else.