Episode 17

Gas Station

Pulling up to the local gas station, Tony gets out of the car as Marah checking on her messages before she starts to get out too. Tony just picked her up from where she works since her car needed repairs. Marah dropped it off last night before Tony drove her back home. So today Marah's planning on getting it back since one of them called her to let her know they were finished. After he got out of the car, Tony noticed something strange which didn't feel right when looking around.

Marah – "What's wrong Tony?"

Tony – "Stay here"

Marah – "What?"

Tony – "Just stay here Marah, okay? I don't see anyone here at the garage or even the gas station, it's like they're all gone"

Marah – "Maybe they're on their break or something? The car may be done too, and I am sure they'll need ne to pay before i'm good to go"

Tony – "Well I still want you to stay here in the car just in case Marah, please?"

Marah – "Not a chance Santos, I am going with you and that's that"

Tony - *Sighs and rolls eyes* "Fine, just stay close to me, okay?"

Tony and Marah get out of the car together before Tony uses the remote on his keys to lock all the doors. Staying close to Tony, Marah looks around for anything suspicious as they walk up to the garage. As they got closer, there was Marah's car which is in very good shape, but inside the garage were bodies on the floored laid out.

Marah - *Gaps* "Oh my god!"

Tony – "Now do you want to stay in the car, come on, let's go"

Marah – "Fine, but I'm calling the cops Tony. They're going to need our statement, so we'll need to stay here in the car until they come. I just don't know anyone could do something like this, these poor people didn't deserve to have this happen"

Tony – "Yeah...I wonder who Marah..."

Tony and Marah quickly get to the car before they shut the doors behind them. While Marah calls 911, Tony immediately thought of the conversation he had with Danny about the guy who almost chased after Danny and Hope that one day. Could he be the one responsible but aso trying to come after him and his loved ones, including Marah?

---------------------------------------------------------

The Bauer Cabin 

Mindy Lewis is heading downstairs to heat up some lasagna from tonight's leftover dinner she had set aside following a lengthy nap she took prior in the evening..

Her ears hear footsteps, who is in the house?!

Glass shatters from within the living room, so for now she is safe being in the kitchen.

She reaches for a large knife wishing she had a gun in the house.

She fears for her life..

Another sound of glass breaking..

Luckily her phone is right in her pink pajamas pockets as she shakily dials 911..

911 asks what is the emergency, Mindy quickly responds she has an intruder..

The call pings her call to activate immediate Police ..

Sounds of Sirens go off within a few mere seconds as a police car was nearby..

Only her nightmare has just begun..

---------------------------------------------------------

Cross Creek

The weather in Springfield,Illinois is getting lower as the chilly fresh breeze passes through..

Marina Copper is beside herself when she gets accepted to the internship program in Oakdale, Illinois starting in 2 weeks..

Meanwhile, at Cross Creek..

A beaten up Josh Lewis is surprised to see a familiar face..

Josh:

"Oh wow, Tangie?!"

Tangie:

"Hey stranger, missed me?!"

Josh smiles..

Josh:

"You are a sight for sore eyes.., yes i missed you!"

Could Josh & Tangie Heart rekindle an old spark in the 🆕 Year?!

They sit across from each other catching up..

To Be Concluded..

END OF EPISODE 17

Happy New Year!

Co-Written by myself (Part 1) and PartyWill (Part 2 &3)