Episode 12 - (Winter Sweeps Part 1)

Church

Months have passed by since the Spaulding's found out of Lizzie's passing when she was discovered after previous months of her disappearance after the incident with Bill and the children. Today would not be an easy one for the Spaulding family as the funeral for Lizzie and Alexandra Spaulding. Not just them but others in Springfield were there as Meg was trying to call her father but got voicemail.

Meg – "Come on dad, pick up, where are you?"

Holly and Ed who walked up to her daughter tapped her on the should before Meg turned around. Holly could already tell what she was worried about.

Holly – "Is something wrong sweetie?"

Meg – "Mom, have you heard you from dad yet? He hasn't shown up, and I am starting to get worried"

Holly – "Well I am glad you asked.... Because unfortunately he's not coming today sweetheart"

Holly gave Meg a letter that was written to herself and Meg at the same time. She read the letter and shook her head, now worried about where her father could be at this moment.

Meg – "So he's gone to god knows where and we don't know where he is either?"

Ed – "Meg I am so sorry you had to read that, but Fletcher did leave your mom and I a voicemail. He's okay, he wanted us to tell you he said hello, but the man wants to be alone to grieve right now"

Meg – *Looks down in sadness* "And what if something happens Ed? He's already lost Vanessa; we can't lose him. I can't lose him"

Holly – "Honey, trust me, I wish he could be here too. Your father through is a very strong man and he'll get through losing Alexandra"

---------------------------------------------------------

Tulsa, Oaklahoma

Just like what's going on in Springfield, back in Tulsa, OK, The Shayne family along with Josh, Jonathan, Cassie, Marah, Colin, etc. were at the home where Hawk raised his children. All of them were looking at the photo album that featured many moments, memories of the Shayne family in the past after the funeral ended. Well one of them except for Reva who stood by the window to which Joshua notices.

Joshua – "Reva?"

Joshua who finished his drink from one of the refreshments walks over to where Reva stood. She didn't hear his voice and he noticed her thinking mostly about her father.

Joshua – "You okay Reva?"

Reva – "What? Oh, sorry Joshua...I just.... was thinking about daddy. It's hard for me to think that he's gone after all this time"

Joshua – "I know...same with my dad HB. Both are up there though having a grand time together along with your mom. They're at peace"

Reva – "Yes they are.... what the hell?"

Joshua – "What's wrong?"

Reva – "Why the heck is here?"

Joshua – "Who?"

Reva walked past Joshua and left the house before she saw Richard standing outside of the limo he arrived in after the chauffer opened the door for him. Joshua followed her as well who saw Richard and worried that Jonathan or Tammy could see him.

Reva – "What are you doing Richard? You should not be here at all, if Jonathan see's you- "

Richard – "I apologize if I am intruding but I heard of your father's passing and wanted to give you these"

Richard gives Reva flowers before she takes them as Richard starts to walk away.

Richard – "Take care of yourself Reva, tell Tammy and Jonathan I said hi. You don't have to worry about me being a problem today"

Jonathan – "So daddio, you finally decide to show your face on a day like this? You really have a lack a class, don't you?"

---------------------------------------------------------

Church

Outside of the church people were making their way inside as Mindy and Leah were giving service obituaries for today's funeral. Leah side eyed Mindy as she handed out obituaries herself, as she saw Andy coming to the church after he walked around to make sure it was secure while Rick was inside with Phillip and Beth.

Andy – "Hello Mindy, Leah"

Leah - *Fake smile* "Hello Andy, welcome. Hey Mindy, I am going to go to the bathroom. You have everything covered right?"

Mindy – "Yes I do, it's starting to calm down when it comes to those who are here for the funeral. Go ahead hun"

Leah – "Thanks, I'll be back"

Leah went inside to use the restroom but stood behind one of the doors and took out her phone pretending to check her messages but decided to hear what the two of them had to say.

Andy – "Sad day, isn't it?"

Mindy – "Yes, I feel so bad for my nephew and Fletcher. Both lost the loves of their lives, now they have to mourn them"

Andy – "Well at least they have the love and support of their families, you as well. Mindy before the service begins, I wanted to apologize for- "

Mindy – "Don't be so loud, we don't want everyone to hear the two of us"

Andy – "Mindy I have to do this; I want to apologize for coming between you and Rick. I'm trying to get Sonni off our backs but she's not budging"

Mindy – "She's still at it again Andy?"

Andy – "Yes she is and even threatened me to...well...you know"

Mindy – "Oh my god, maybe we should tell the police about Sonni. What do you think?"

Leah – "Tell the police what?"

Leah approached Mindy and Andy from behind as they were taken by surprise of Leah returning so fast. But they thought Leah had to go to the restroom for a bit before she returned. Obviously not, but Leah looked at the two waiting for an answer from one of them. If this had to do with Rick then Leah had a right to know what's going on and if her suspicions were correct, then Mindy is keeping something big from the man she loves so much.

END OF EPISODE 12