Bonus🍃

Two years later...

"Jeongseong could you please be careful" Jungwon said to the two year old boy who knocked down a block tower almost hitting a babygirl.

Jeongseong is Jungwon and Heeseungs two year old son. Yes that's right. Sunoo had a boy. Jeongseong acts so much like Jay and even looks more like Jay than he does Sunoo.

"Oh Jungwon they're just playing" Riki said looking at the boy and girl playing on the grass.

"Well I don't need him hurting your daughter" Jungwon said.

Yes the little girl is Riki and Sunghoons 7 month old baby. Her name is Miyeon.

You might me wondering how Sunoo is doing?

He's amazing. He met another boy, Jihoon a year ago. Have been dating for 10 months and now Sunoo is six months pregnant with a baby he can keep.

"This little guy is right in the middle of his terrible twos. Heeseung can handle him better than I can. I miss my baby" Jungwon pouted. I laughed at him.

"Really this little one is a handful." Riki said. At that moment Miyeon started to whine. Riki bent down to pick her up. "She is very needy"

"Dada" a little boys voice called. It was Jeongseong.

"Yes baby" Jungwon answered picking up the boy.

"Where's daddy?" Jeongseong asked.

"Well let's find him" Jungwon said and waved Heeseung to come over. "There he is"

The little boys face broke out into a smile. Heeseung ran over to the boy.

"I think he has something in his diaper so it's up to you" Jungwon said handing the boy to Heeseung.

Heeseung didn't even argue. He went inside and that was that.

Sunghoon then came over to me with a crying Miyeon in his arms.

"Was dada not watching you?" Sunghoon asked Miyeon but it was directed at me.

"Oh baby I'm sorry" I said taking Miyeon. I kissed her on the cheek and bounced her until she calmed down. "I swear Sunghoon I got distracted"

I thought he would be mad but to my surprise he just smiled.

"I was joking don't worry about it" he said and I pouted.

"Hey that's not fair. I thought you were mad" I said with an eye roll.

"Oh she's fine" Sunghoon said smiling at the baby.

"Jeez it's been a crazy two years" I said and Sunghoon nodded.

"Tell me about it" Sunghoon said.

"I wonder what it would be like if Jay was alive" I wondered.

"Well Jungwon and Heeseung sure wouldn't be this happy" Sunghoon said pointing at the two playing with their baby.

"Yeah I guess Sunoo would've kept him" I shrugged.

"Damn he looks a lot like Jay" Sunghoon said staring at the little boy in disbelief.

Then the little Miyeon started babbling in my arms.

"And you little miss looks a lot like your daddy" I said Sunghoon scoffed.

"No she looks more like you" Sunghoon said looking at her. "Nope your right she does look like me"

I laughed at his honestly.

"I wonder about Jake" I said no one has spoken a word about him since that day.

"I don't. I wouldn't want him around. I can't believe I almost married him." Sunghoon said shaking his head.

"Well to be fair he wasn't crazy until you lost your memory" I said and he shrugged.

"I guess but your still better than him" Sunghoon said.

"Oh I know I am" I said.

We laughed. Everything is perfect. I have a perfect husband, a perfect daughter, a perfect life.

And absolutely nothing can change that.

The End.

_____________________________

And this has officially ended. I want to thank everyone that gave this book love and support.

It took me so long to finish I just realized it took over a month to get done.

See you in my next book.