15🍃

Riki pov

"It's Jake?!" I yelled and Sunoo grabbed my hand since we were sitting beside each other in the back seat.

"Riki don't. We will explain it all later. Right now we just need to save Sunghoon.

Save Sunghoon.

He didn't need to say anything else. I was convinced.

"They said this isn't safe why not" I said and Sunoo shook his head.

"Stop Riki not now" Sunoo said brushing off the conversation. I wanted to keep talking.

"Why not now? That's my boyfriend" I said and Sunoo looked at me in surprised.

I was confused and then realized I had never said we were actually dating.

Flashback

"S-sunghoon we can't keep doing this" I said to Sunghoon after we had fucked.

"What do you mean" he said stroking my hair.

"We can't just keep fucking then being awkward. Fucking, awkward, fucking awkward" I said and he nodded in agreement.

"I know. Wait what are you saying?" He asked me and I took a deep breath.

"Will you be my boyfriend?" I asked him and he kissed my lips again.

"Of fucking course" he said and kissed me harder.

End of flashback

"You. Guys. Are. What?" He asked quietly. Which was different for Sunoo.

"Ok yeah we are. That's why I'm so worried about him. He's someone I really love and trust. I can't lose him" I said and did my very best not to cry.

"I understand that. I don't know what I would do if I lost Jay" Sunoo said nodding his head toward Jay.

"I know you love him"

"Oh course I do. It's totally understandable to be worried about him. Hell I'd be worried if you didn't care" Sunoo said and I laughed.

"Thank you Sunoo. I needed that" I said and he nodded.

"Your welcome and don't worry Sunghoon will be fine" Sunoo said reassuringly.

Then we got to Jakes house. I was just begging that Sunghoon would be ok.