4🍃

Riki pov

Me and my friends were walking to Jungwons house because it was nice out. All Sunoo and Jungwon were talking about was Heeseung.

"Don't you like Heeseung?" Sunoo asked Jungwon who's face flushed red.

"A little I guess" he answered Sunoo who smiled.

"I knew it! Why don't you say something?" Sunoo asked nudging Jungwon.

"I don't know he is one of Jays best friend and I don't know what he would say" Jungwon said and Sunoo looked at him confused.

"Since when do you care what your brother thinks?" He asked. Jungwon shrugged.

"Never I guess" Jungwon answered.

"Exactly say something" Sunoo pleaded Jungwon. "I can't be the only one dating an older guy"

"You know what Sunoo your right I will say something to Heeseung today" Jungwon said high fiving Sunoo.

"Fuck yeah" Sunoo yelled.

"You good Riki you've been quiet?" Jungwon asked and I nodded.

"Yeah I'm fine. Just dying of embarrassment. What if Sunghoon talks to me about what happened?" I said terrified at the thought.

"He probably won't. Knowing my cousin he will push everything away and never give it a second thought" Jungwon said making me relived.

"That's good because I may die if he says a word about what happened. So could you guys not say anything. Sunoo?" I asked knowing Sunoo would be the first to spill.

"Ok wow rude. I can not say anything when I need to" Sunoo sassed and I gave him a yeah right face.

"Sure you can" I said.

We got to Jungwons and went inside. After a bit Jungwon asked Heeseung to leave the room with him. I looked at Sunoo who was smiling like a freak so I shot him a look.

Jungwon pov

I asked Heeseung to some with me because I was going to confess. I was literally shaking so I put my hands in my hoodie pocket so we couldn't see.

"What's up Jungwon?" He asked me normally but with a hint if confusion. I took a deep breath before speaking.

"Ok Heeseung I like you. But like like. And I know we have a big age gap but I don't know I still love you" I said really fast before getting wrapped in a hug.

"Don't worry wonie I like you too" he said and I froze.

"You like me to?" I asked just to make sure.

"Of course I do I've liked you for so long but your brother said I couldn't date you because your too young" Heeseung said breaking the hug.

"Well why are we listening to my brother?" I asked.

"We aren't" He answered plainly making me confused.

"So are we dating now?" I asked. I love Heeseung but he sucks at explaining things.

"Of course we are" He said and I hugged him.

He broke the hug and kissed me softly on the lips making me blush.

"Don't you'll make me blush" I said pulling the neck if my hoodie up so only my eyes were visible. He just chuckled at me.

"Wanna go back out there? Everyone must be confused" Heeseung said pointing at the door I nodded nervously.

He saw I was nervous and held my hand.

"Don't worry. He won't get mad" Heeseung said and I know he meant Jay.

So we walked hand in hand back to the living room.

______________________________
Sorry for a short chapter.

I decided not to delete this book because surprisingly you all seem to like this.

I published the authors note for my Hoonki book and that has all the information about the book so it's out if you want to read it.